Has anyone ever summoned god?

For a while I was asking God to do “some freaky Old Testament shit” to scare my mom, and I would usually get that rumbling sound that sounds like an earthquake. Really it was just good timing because I hear that sound usually at least once a week anyway. I have no idea what it really is.

I don’t know if she heard it

(He’s mad that I tried to downplay it so I’m editing this to say forget that part)

3 Likes

If you don’t mind me asking … who do you believe is the head or highest ascended master that when threw time keeping everything in place

reminds me of the Lords prayer to be honest-part of it saying “thy will be done, thy kingdom come on earth asi t is in heaven”

Lady Eva, led a cadre of BALG magickian and demons who “killed / weakened” him. Check out the link below.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/sunday-9-11-2016-an-invitation/8399

Given how many people have evoked him recently, I’d say he’s still alive. A being with so many followers can’t just be killed, I wouldn’t think.

2 Likes

I called him to ask him if the Bible was part of the truth of the world. And he became very snobby and questioned my intellect, and at that time I became very pissed and didn’t want him around anymore, so instead of asking him to leave, I summoned one of Heckate’s hellhounds and he immediately left out of fear.

3 Likes

Yaweh demands that you obey him unyieldingly for little to no power. That’s what my buddy is trying to say here.

3 Likes