Has anyone ever sent a sigil to a romantic target (and pretended it was an accidental message) and had a stronger effect?

Yeah. Ross has some cool stuff as well. I enjoy his connections to the world of NLP and sorcery. They say his presence and general state of his NLPness is very intense). :joy:

I mention RSD, because like Magick it starts from within. Whether it’s attracting women or doing Magick, there is almost nothing more important than self belief. It all starts from there and goes outwards.

This applies to women as well of course. A woman who knows who she is is a sexy sexy thing. :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve only worked with him once, and I just followed the instructions of the Sigil of Power ritual in Archangels of Magick, but with really great results.

1 Like

Okay am going to attempt this myself as I have this book but never carried out the ritual, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

By the way, what online sigil creator do you use? I haven’t tried one but it sounds enticing.

1 Like

Youre going to have to experiment. Do your magick to assure you get the person you want (sigil, spell, evocation, however works for you). Let it sit in the aether or astral or whatever.

Then create a sigil to send to the person. What you want is already floating out in the abyss. The sigil you send simply acts like a link between the already existant magick, and the “victim”, so to speak.

1 Like

It was this, just checked the appearence of the other two and it matches the new one I created https://www.chaostarot.com

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll check that site out. I use technology any time I can in Magick (does that make me a TechnoMage? :thinking:)

The real reason is my handwriting and drawing skills are so poor that I think even the spirits probably have a hard time understanding what I’m trying to convey sometimes. :joy:

1 Like

That’s exactly why I did it as well. My handwriting is crap and I am not a great drawer. It’s just faster for me to store and organise things as well.

1 Like