Has anyone ever sent a sigil to a romantic target (and pretended it was an accidental message) and had a stronger effect?

I’ve been told that if you fire a sigil image (possibly the letters as well) at your actual target e.g. in an email, whatsapp message etc It’s a very naughty way to imbed the subconsicouss changes in your target faster. Does anyone have any experience or opinion of this? I’m tempted to try this and just say it was an accidentaal text sent in my pocket… lol

I’ve never heard of such a thing but like your idea. It’s an interesting one to ponder.

The one concern that could possibly be a factor is whether your intended target would know how to open a sigil. Maybe some instructions like… “For best results, please gaze at center of paper for 5-10 minutes.” :joy:

By the way, someone else will post soon, but go ahead and create an official introduction post (in the intro category) to continue to experience the wonders of BALG and help BALG better help you.

1 Like

Thank you for your response. The thing is with emails and whatsapp messages the image can be embedded into the actual message so she would definately see it. Of course I expect she won’t gaze at it for 5-10 minutes, it would be more like a few seconds where the image just confuses her, maybe she might look at it for longer then will probably embed I imagine lol

1 Like

Maybe…you could be on to something. :thinking: Welcome to BALG btw.

Really do make that introduction post as soon as possible in that section of the forum. Some of the other folks can explain it better than I can, but it’s important,

@DarkestKnight could you work your wonders if you have a chance? You have that epic post thing for new members. Gracias amigo.

2 Likes

I’m just in the process of writing my introduction now :slight_smile: just to give some added context to this situation, I’ve recently had a misunderstanding and fallout with a woman I am pursuing I met off a dating app. We had very good chemistry at the start, and it looked like things were going to happen but due to personal problems in my life around debt and business problems I lost control of my emotions and pushed her away with neediness and being too intense. She has said she is not sure she feels attracted to me anymore, (she also met another guy at a party but since then he seems to have disappeared and is no longer a threar) but we’ve had a very honest conversation about why it has gone off the rails… we’ve probed each others emotions and we’re at least clear on what went wrong, but it also means I now have a very clear map on how to get it back on track… and she has also admitted to me a lot of it was down to timing that it did not happen… so this is a situation I think which would be retrievable even without magick (albiet with difficulty and a lot of hard work!)

Lay out a magickal “trap” so to speak, and let her viewing the sigil be the trigger for the effects of your magick.

1 Like

Interesting. Could you elaborate or maybe link to a post in which might explain how to perform this?

Interesting ideas. I’d like to hear the outcome if you try it.

As for a non Magick possibility and your mentioning neediness, have you ever looked into training to develop skills to better interact with women? I recommend checking out some free channels on YouTube from RSDTyler, RSDJeffy, or JulienHimself.

Now back to your regularly scheduled Magickal programming.

2 Likes

In my experience so far I have not noticed much of a difference by just showing them the sigil, but It will still charge the sigil for when you do eventually fire it.

1 Like

I am actually quite familar with RSD and the PUA world, I even attended an RSD bootcamp back in the day… I have been out of it a few years though hence why my skills were really rusty and I wasn’t able to play this one very well… I recently re-discovered it though and am learning it again. I am a fan of Ross Jeffries who does use magick, energy work and hypnosis and in my mind is the clearest link between the occult and the seduction world and have been re-learning his stuff recently.

1 Like

To add to @anon18450039’s recommendations, I personally would really recommend reading Art of Seduction by Robert Greene.

2 Likes

What I did was create two sigils… one to remove the other rival guy who she met at a party- he has since gone by the sounds of it as she hasn’t mentioned him once since the first time… and a second one which is just for her love in general. The second one has yet to come to fruition. I’m not quite sure if I have charged them properly… so another thing is I printed them both out and have stuck them on a piece of paper with her picture on it so they both sit next to her. I have then put this next to a picture of me an artist once made which was an energy drawing (the drawing of me hides the sigils though so they are out of sight) of my and put them behind two plants, one which is a campanula loveplant, another which is a longer lasting green plant… I have a love mantra I listen to daily of which the instructions were to have a plant and a picture of her, I simply combined that with the sigils. When I started this she did become much more receptive to me after we had our first misunderstanding. Since then I shot myself in the foot by being too intense for her, but I’m being patient as the mantra ritual is meant to be performed for 40 days (I’ve done 26 so far)

I have this book too but last read it ten years ago, need to re-read it.

I have done something similar to this as I opened a sigil and ran around and got everyone I could find to look at it

Didn’t notice a difference really but that could have just been me

1 Like

Damn that’s actually quite a lot of success with Sigil magick, for me only about 20% of my sigils have worked so that’s actually great. What method do you use in creating them?

1 Like

If you’re going to re-read it, and go into seduction further, I would actually recommend asking Metatron to help you to learn. I used his basic ritual from Archangels of Magick by Damon Brand and aside from guiding me to having a rather intense revelation about human relationships and what is behind seduction, he has also helped me to notice a lot of the more hidden parts of each section in Art of Seduction and memorize them better.

1 Like

I actually used an online sigil creator so I could save the image lol I googled sigil creator it was one of the first few results. What I’ve done as well is put both sigils in a folder in my computer where I have images of her so that whenever I look at her pics I will be able to glance at them unintentionally.

2 Likes

Wow… Metatron is actually one I already use when practising Damon Brand’s other rituals, I know it’s the name of a powerful god I think? I have considered chanting his name before more frequently.

1 Like

Well traditionally Metatron is supposed to be Enoch turned into an angel after walking with Yahweh, the wikipedia page explains a bit more. Otherwise I’m sure you can trace it back to an older Pagan God, like many angels and demons.

1 Like

I had no idea… very useful thanks… how do you generally ask him do you meditate on his name and visualise?

1 Like