Has anyone ever had a pattern of people cast obsession spells on them?

This is such a weird pattern that keeps happening in my life. There were about 3 men who have done obsession spells on me. The first two were Austrian and now the current one: a German man. Also, I always meet these men the same way… it’s either they’re travelling to Canada, or I’m travelling somewhere. I’m supposed to go to Ireland and I just so happen to meet a German man who lives in Dublin. What a “coincidence”… People who practice magic typically can sense another person who practices.

I didn’t feel an instant pull, but right after he added me on Whatsapp, where I have a photo, that’s when I started feeling the obsession spell come over me. I even had visions of him doing it, and felt the effects. The same happened with the two Austrian men… I didn’t particularly find him attractive, but found him friendly, and thought it was funny, he lives in Dublin where I’m going. He mentioned it before I even mentioned I was going there. Other important things to note are that I sleep around 10 pm, but ever since I’ve met him, i’ve had some serious insomnia,and have stayed up all night fantasizing about being with him, and feeling like I cannot live without him/suicidal… I can’t eat and I look like a zombie now. Any life force has left me, I also feel my solar plexus and heart chakra being affected…
There’s more to the story, but I’ll leave it at that. All this has been happening for the last 3 days… The other creepy thing is that these spells always seem to have the same effect on me: feeling like I have to play small, so i don’t threaten their egos, feeling watched, feeling the urge to runaway, move and be their housewife in Austria or Germany. Can’t eat, can’t sleep, look like a dead zombie, and I put my life on pause for them. My life suddenly revolves around them.

I feel like maybe I have some past life thing I need to fix with Austrians and/or Germans? I keep doing rituals to remove them but for some reason… sometimes i miss this feeling. I know that sounds so messed up but I live in my mind therefore fantasize a lot, am a love addict, and have a natural inclination towards possessive men. I want to remove these but the “toxic” aspect of me just loves this. Messed up, I know!

2 Likes

Do u know what kind of attachment style do u have ? In a relation and not in one too. ??

Interesting. Back on the day i test a fw whit a witch. She told me i was going to call amd wat i did, candle magik. Witchrft, obsesion spells are mostly dolls, bury, or calling spirts,or 9 nights straight at leadt for 3onths,its no fun
No slerping, obsession, and weakness of energy

avoidant… haha. how about you?

you, or her?

and wow! some people are very perceptive.