Has anyone ever done the consultations/ritual for hire?

u did not read right. he never walked away. i keep walking away. he keeps coming back. the only thing I can accuse him of is that he doesn t want our relashionship to progress.

Don’t waste your fucking money! I got my from Bran and it got me the exacty opposite of what I wanted, she sent me a mean text claiming she was going to file a restraining order out of no where, when she found out I liked, her. She went from being nice to all of sudden psychotic.

Take anything on this site with a grain of salt. Go ahead and talk to Dani here and he can tell how he got back with his ex… oh wait he didn’t, and he wasted his money on this shit too.[/quote]

Okay, fuck this childish shit. Restraining orders don’t come from nowhere, man. Sounds a lot to me like you did the exact opposite of what was warned against in a reading from 9 June 2014, precipitating exactly what was predicted in that event.

But, take personal responsibilty? Hell no! You hired Bran to do a ritual for you, just like you rushed into a pact with Belial, and just like then when the chips get called the fault and personal responsibility lie with the other player, just like the power to act was given away by you to them in the first damned place. But you’ve been scammed? Please.

I fucking hate that I publicly referenced a reading I did for someone, between me and them. That’s something my personal ethics find really distasteful, but congratulations, you’ve called my move because the only thing more revolting to me right now would be sitting on that knowledge while you and your loser’s attitude assign the responsibility for failure anywhere but yourself. Fucking hell, man, I really doubt that I’m the only one who read for your obsessed ass and warned you, too.

I really, really apologize to all you forum people who have now had to read me being so unpleasant - I hope you know at this point that I always try to err on the side of politeness but this is really shitty. If the thing to do is for me to be banned for being (I’ll admit) very rude here, do what you have to do, but I’m shooting as straight as it gets here. Time to be a man, man.

Karenina, I’m not entirely up to speed on your situation, but have you at least considered how all of this must be sending really conflicting signals to this guy? Whatever way you go, best of luck, and I want to extend that to everyone on here who struggles with magick because we’ve all been there, and yeah, it takes work, trial, error, learning from failure and success. And this whole movement of full of people all too happy to help anyone with the right attitude. But that quoted above, is not it. That is the attitude of a loser, and no one wants to help someone like that, spirit, human, or shapeshifting reptilian overlord from the Nazi hollow earth.

Er…I’m going to make some tea, now.

I have no knowledge of this situation about the girl and restraining order, but karenina: the guy you speak of, is it the same guy you were talking about in one of your earlier threads, that you pushed away yet wanted him to keep trying for you? [url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/love-spells/advice-pls/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/love-spells/advice-pls/[/url]

And didn’t you wish to kill him when he wouldn’t return? [url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/love-spells/loosing-hope-and-faith-here/msg66616/#msg66616]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/love-spells/loosing-hope-and-faith-here/msg66616/#msg66616[/url]

For what it’s worth, I think that it wasn’t just the guy who got conflicting signals - it was also the demons you called. It seems that the demons got conflicted because you were conflicted, karenina. You wanted this guy’s commitment, but also to avenge yourself on him for the hurt he caused you. He was your lover and your enemy. You desired to unite yet destroy, you wanted him to come close yet be annihilated, etc. This is understandable, but these dualities are hard to resolve in one outcome.

Again it’s understandable, and perhaps you can still achieve success on this man - but only if you aim for love or destruction, not both. Of course, if you’ve already moved on, by all means keep course - no need to look back and give this man any more of your attention when your sights are firmly set on the men in front of you.

No matter how you hash it, the solution isn’t always easy, and few things can get more complex than matters of human love. It seems that love is the common cause and goal in these two situations addressed by SinisterShadow and karenina. Love and passion can be a compelling force. When our loved ones hurt us, it can hurt more than a hurt inflicted by any other, and that passionate love can turn into a passionate hate. All my fellow forum members in the throes of love have my sympathy. Hopefully my words have helped. Whatever you decide in your affairs of the heart, I sincerely wish you love, empowerment, and peace.

1 Like

[quote=“Salpinx, post:23, topic:5746”]I have no knowledge of this situation about the girl and restraining order, but karenina: the guy you speak of, is it the same guy you were talking about in one of your earlier threads, that you pushed away yet wanted him to keep trying for you? [url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/love-spells/advice-pls/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/love-spells/advice-pls/[/url]

And didn’t you wish to kill him when he wouldn’t return? [url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/love-spells/loosing-hope-and-faith-here/msg66616/#msg66616]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/love-spells/loosing-hope-and-faith-here/msg66616/#msg66616[/url]

For what it’s worth, I think that it wasn’t just the guy who got conflicting signals - it was also the demons you called. It seems that the demons got conflicted because you were conflicted, karenina. You wanted this guy’s commitment, but also to avenge yourself on him for the hurt he caused you. He was your lover and your enemy. You desired to unite yet destroy, you wanted him to come close yet be annihilated, etc. This is understandable, but these dualities are hard to resolve in one outcome.

Again it’s understandable, and perhaps you can still achieve success on this man - but only if you aim for love or destruction, not both. Of course, if you’ve already moved on, by all means keep course - no need to look back and give this man any more of your attention when your sights are firmly set on the men in front of you.

No matter how you hash it, the solution isn’t always easy, and few things can get more complex than matters of human love. It seems that love is the common cause and goal in these two situations addressed by SinisterShadow and karenina. Love and passion can be a compelling force. When our loved ones hurt us, it can hurt more than a hurt inflicted by any other, and that passionate love can turn into a passionate hate. All my fellow forum members in the throes of love have my sympathy. Hopefully my words have helped. Whatever you decide in your affairs of the heart, I sincerely wish you love, empowerment, and peace.[/quote]

Thanks for taking your time and answering. Yes it is the same guy. However I did not do any rituals to destroy him. I am well aware that I have a very unstable frame of mind , so no wonder my magick is unstable too. I ve read that here somwhere and it really makes sense now that I come to think about it. I ll take some time to relax and approach magick when I feel ready again. Thank you for your kind words,I wish you the best too.

[quote author=Claidheam link=topic=6023.msg68010#msg68010 date=1438385499]

[quote=“SinisterShadow, post:8, topic:5746”]Karenina, I’m not entirely up to speed on your situation, but have you at least considered how all of this must be sending really conflicting signals to this guy? Whatever way you go, best of luck, and I want to extend that to everyone on here who struggles with magick because we’ve all been there, and yeah, it takes work, trial, error, learning from failure and success. And this whole movement of full of people all too happy to help anyone with the right attitude. But that quoted above, is not it. That is the attitude of a loser, and no one wants to help someone like that, spirit, human, or shapeshifting reptilian overlord from the Nazi hollow earth.

Er…I’m going to make some tea, now.[/quote]

Ty so much for your kind words. Hope you enjoyed your tea.

then the magick you’re doing is working.

i have told you before, you two have to stop violating each other’s emotional needs. if he comes to you and you reject him, what kind of message is that sending him? if you want to change his mind and his way of being, that’s not love magick anymore. it’s a domination ritual, a bend over spell, etc. if you want to change his personality, that isn’t love magick, it is erotic hypnotism or erotic brainwashing of the type used in bdsm. you’re not trying to make him your lover or boyfriend if you continue in that vein. you’re actually trying to make him your submissive. you will need to use trauma trance or some type of shock tactic to do that brand of work, it is not the love magick you have been coming across, this is the far end of brainwashing and deprogramming as used in private corporations and the military.

you have to figure out what you really want and be congruent in getting it.

i’ve done work on your behalf sight unseen and i have never charged you a cent.

i’ll send out for you again this week. let me know if it helps any.

2 Likes

i would like to leave this caveat here as food for thought if you want to look into magick of any type, whether for yourself or for hire:

'there are no guarantees in life and this is certainly true for magick and rootwork. as an ethical pracitioner i cannot guarantee you that the spells will always work, or that we will always have the success that we expect. to give you this guarantee would be unethical and demonstrate a complete and total lack of understanding of the nature of magick. frankly, if anyone is giving a 100% guarantee in respect to spellcasting then you should run the other way for it is the surest sign of a fraud.

no doctor can guarantee that a treatment or medication will work, no psychologist can guarantee that treatment will resolve the issues, no lawyer can guarantee that they will get the verdict they want. neither can a conjure doctor guarantee their magick 100%.

what i can guarantee is that if i take on your case i will do everything within my power to acheive the goals that we set. i will bring to bear my powers and abilities to bring about a manifestation.’

that quote was taken from conjureman ali’s website and i have to agree with it 100%. any ethical practitioner or professional will make a similar promise to you. they won’t promise you a bowl of cherries or the moon in june in a spoon. only liars promise you the world in a handbasket in exchange for your hard-earned money. caveat emptor.

as for you, you will want to use a huge dose of realism, and also look at peter carroll’s magickal probability calculator to find out mathematically what your actual chances are of getting what you want. if your chances are low, YOU are going to have to do something on your end to get those chances higher. if your chances are too low - no magick is going to help you - you have too many things preventing manifestation.

finally, i’m going to repeat what i’ve been told about business. it works just as well for magick. i will use capital letters because this point can not be made strongly enough. TO GET WHAT YOU WANT, YOU HAVE TO CHANGE. IF YOU WON’T CHANGE, CHANGE WHAT YOU WANT.

in order for magick to happen for you, the change has to begin your belief system and oftentimes your habits. then you have to be congruent with the new beliefs and habits. without that inner/outer change, you’re not going to have success in magick or anything, really. these two changes don’t guarantee anything. they are bare miniumum. they just make the idea of you getting what you want POSSIBLE.

then you have to test for probabilities to see if you have a good chance, a 50/50 chance, or a snowball’s chance in hell. sometimes you can up the odds in your favor, other times there are too many factors in play. sometimes it comes down to timing, other times to situations and sweet spots. sometimes you can do it on your own other times you will need help. sometimes a one-shot deal, other times you’ll have to work your juju a bit. sometimes it can happen quickly other times it can take weeks months or even years. sometimes you have a chance of making it happen and then all of a sudden the window of opportunity is gone and you’re better off calling it off. sometimes what you want isn’t going to happen. sometimes you’re better off NOT getting what you want because it’s not good for you, you just think it is. it all depends on the situation, and you have to examine every situation to make sure that getting what you want is really in your best interest.

the magick world is full of superstition, delusion, and straight up lies. you have to keep your wits about you and realize that frankly, some thins are just not gonna happen no matter how much you wish they would. reality is moldable but it is very persistent. and as i’ve said before, magick often promises by the mile and delivers by the inch if at all, so keep some perspective on the whole deal.

If you have to use probability calculators and make it such a major stress, i wouldn’t be doing it at all.

Things do work, they just usually take more time than you would wish… And sure the magic will probably change you too, but doesn’t everyone sort of change all the time in this world. Sometimes its good, sometimes its bad - change itself is neither… Its only different.

If you guys think it only gives an inch when it promises a mile, i dunno why you practice? Personally i would do this thought even if i didn’t do it for earthly benefits, but i have to get to know the spirit world - its one my life missions.

Although i have been very glad that one spell i did long ago never worked :smiley: regarding the love section, but was like uhh early 2013 and i had some real bad times by then… From which i have elevated TREMENDUOUSLY-, and i’m sure magic and spirits have been playing their part.

If demonic/godwork magic doesn’t work in the way Karenina wants to, i don’t know what to say either keep trying,die trying, or change something about you or your tactical approaches to this situation.

I don’t mean to sound negative here myself btw, i just feel like i’m putting way too much energy into worrying about it if id start to use calculators and shit…

Being in alliance with these magnificent spirits is a great blessing.

1 Like

then the magick you’re doing is working.

i have told you before, you two have to stop violating each other’s emotional needs. if he comes to you and you reject him, what kind of message is that sending him? if you want to change his mind and his way of being, that’s not love magick anymore. it’s a domination ritual, a bend over spell, etc. if you want to change his personality, that isn’t love magick, it is erotic hypnotism or erotic brainwashing of the type used in bdsm. you’re not trying to make him your lover or boyfriend if you continue in that vein. you’re actually trying to make him your submissive. you will need to use trauma trance or some type of shock tactic to do that brand of work, it is not the love magick you have been coming across, this is the far end of brainwashing and deprogramming as used in private corporations and the military.

you have to figure out what you really want and be congruent in getting it.

i’ve done work on your behalf sight unseen and i have never charged you a cent.

i’ll send out for you again this week. let me know if it helps any.[/quote]

YES! THAT’S IT! That;s exactly what i need to do. I ve been feeling like love spells aren t enough, you are 100% right. And thank you again for helping me pro bono. I will PM you.

The hatred and simple self-protective rage that can get all caught up when we love someone (or are just obsessed with them) and they don’t want us in the same way, is a headfucker… been there, done that, that was most of my 20’s described in a single paragraph.

I had to figure out that what I wanted was always inside myself, and to take a theme explored in the video E.A. put up today about addiction, that I needed to accept those parts and stop feeling ashamed of who and what I am, so that I no longer lived my life despairingly searching for the knight in shining armour who’d finally give me permission to be ME.

Sometimes I used to just want to kill the fucker I was in love with and rape his helpless corpse, my anger and need to negate HIS free will/selfhood in such a violent way was a reflection of my own inability to accept my own self, and my own simultaneous power and needs.

Plus a bunch of stuff about how we have an egregoric vision of the person we love, and get angry at the real person when they fail to act like that template…

Meh, maybe that’s a bit too psycho-babbly (or just plain psycho?! lol!!) for your situation Karenina and apologies, but yeah - that conflict of emotions and stuff, that happens, I’ve seen it in other people I know as well, and you’re not alone in feeling it.

1 Like

Oh yea! Your words of wisdom -not psycho babbling hahah, have really helped a lot . I am not as obsessed as I used to be, I m not crying like an idiot as I used to, and I ve stopped seeing my target as a God. My head is still a jungle, but it s starting to clear up. So thanks again! @Lady Eva

It would be cool if you people did a comic or short film where you/the characters did do necrophilia and other hardcore stuff…Something really eerie,dark & grim for our pleasures of sin.

Oops you’ve got me lost from the original topic.

[quote=“Black Flame, post:32, topic:5746”]It would be cool if you people did a comic or short film where you/the characters did do necrophilia and other hardcore stuff…Something really eerie,dark & grim for our pleasures of sin.

Oops you’ve got me lost from the original topic.[/quote]

0.o

[quote=“Claidheam, post:33, topic:5746”][quote=“Black Flame, post:32, topic:5746”]It would be cool if you people did a comic or short film where you/the characters did do necrophilia and other hardcore stuff…Something really eerie,dark & grim for our pleasures of sin.

Oops you’ve got me lost from the original topic.[/quote]

0.o[/quote]

Well Lady Eva said something about raping bodies… :I

I have a joke for you that I found in some early Autopsy liner notes today, actually. But I’m going to pm it to you, let’s try and keep this public thread as on-topic as it can be. Lol.

i just typed up a pretty long rant but erased it bc who listens to those.

i’ll cut to the chase and repeat the old refrain ‘well done is better than well said.’

and on that note, i’m off to my pm’s to work on this issue a bit more, hopefully to find a solution to it all.

[quote=“the fool, post:36, topic:5746”]i just typed up a pretty long rant but erased it bc who listens to those.

i’ll cut to the chase and repeat the old refrain ‘well done is better than well said.’[/quote]

Now I’m curious as to how that old refrain fits in the context of this conversation. Are you sure you don’t want to post that rant?

no, the rant’s gone.

in its place i have this reminder for the public, and i gave karenina a ritual to do in private.

i’ll leave it at that and let the results of her work speak for itself.

[quote=“the fool, post:38, topic:5746”]no, the rant’s gone.

in its place i have this reminder for the public, and i gave karenina a ritual to do in private.

i’ll leave it at that and let the results of her work speak for itself.[/quote]

Looking forward to it. Thanks for your help, kind stranger. I will pray for your success and happiness.