Has anyone ever done the consultations/ritual for hire?

Posting this in this part of the forum as it seems to be the most active. Out of curiosity, has anyone ever went through with E.A. or Nate’s consultations or even their ritual for hire service? I just wonder because it seems to me that we could get some great advice from these guys by taking advantage of this. I would be interested to know if anyone has and what happened afterwards.

There’s some reviews on here, try the search thingy. Are you asking about a love/lust spell consultation?

Well I was interested in possibly doing a consultation because I feel that I’m not living up to my true potential as a magician and I wanted to get some tips on how to develop further. I only posted this here because it seems to be a very active part of the forum.

That’s cool, but do try the search thing, I don’t want to get involved linking threads or anything because I think E.A., Alex, and Nate all are pretty cool people, obviously!

Maybe you could draw up your top 3 questions/needs, and message/e-mail them? That would be pro-active, instead of just posting here which might get missed.

I did some searches, thank you. It turned out to be a quite positive reading experience. I think I’ll invest in this at some point.

That’s cool, but do try the search thing, I don’t want to get involved linking threads or anything because I think E.A., Alex, and Nate all are pretty cool people, obviously!

Maybe you could draw up your top 3 questions/needs, and message/e-mail them? That would be pro-active, instead of just posting here which might get missed.[/quote]

where can we email them? I would be intersted only if they do consultations of course.

Links to pages and forum profiles:

Nate Bales (forum membername GOZER)

S. Ben Qayin;

E.A. Koetting.

Don’t waste your fucking money! I got my from Bran and it got me the exacty opposite of what I wanted, she sent me a mean text claiming she was going to file a restraining order out of no where, when she found out I liked, her. She went from being nice to all of sudden psychotic.

Take anything on this site with a grain of salt. Go ahead and talk to Dani here and he can tell how he got back with his ex… oh wait he didn’t, and he wasted his money on this shit too.

Well I don’t want to wade in “censoring” stuff, but for the record Dani hired an asshole called “Elison” who was NOT affiliated with BALG in any way, he was just some kid who was a member, and who was banned and hounded off three different forums for scamming people then setting up false accounts to try and back himself up.

That was one of the reasons moderation was brought in here, and led to the ban on advertising. Dani was also warned against hiring Elison by a large number of members here.

So that’s not really relevant to the issue of hiring people associated with this site, and I’m just making that clear.

Yeah well, i wouldn’t want to say anything against the official magic workers of this website - but i personally would be cautious before paying these relatively large sums, at least i would need someone to personally tell me about major success with them… But all major success seems to have come from spells and rituals that people have done by themselves.

The consultation/private lessons whatever might be good though, can’t really say as i haven’t tried myself.

I’m also pretty sure Alex Marysson is not a woman.

Don’t waste your fucking money! I got my from Bran and it got me the exacty opposite of what I wanted, she sent me a mean text claiming she was going to file a restraining order out of no where, when she found out I liked, her. She went from being nice to all of sudden psychotic.

Take anything on this site with a grain of salt. Go ahead and talk to Dani here and he can tell how he got back with his ex… oh wait he didn’t, and he wasted his money on this shit too.[/quote]

That’s fucked up. I am having serious second thoughts as you all know about magick itself. At times it seems like i am just lying to myself. I mean it should have been prety god damn easy in my case- to make a man who is already attracted to me and likes me, maybe even was or is in love with me- be in a relashionship with me. If magick would work, seriously, i should have been married to this guy. not to mention the money part…oh yea…if magick would work, i should be making more money that i am making now, because ,again , it is v.to make some pretty nice amounts.

Getting someone back who’s walked away, begun to lose interest or is just a game-player IS notoriously one of the hardest things to do, magick isn’t homogenous, like all spells from “bring me a nice new coat by the end of this week” to “win me the lottery jackpot, and make Brad Pitt marry me” being equally easy.

And as for the people on this site, I don’t know because I’ve never hired any of them, BUT as I said they don’t compel 100% of their former or ongoing clients to sign up here and sing their praises, so we’re really not getting a representative population by asking here, PLUS this forum tends to attract people who are learning magick for themselves, and therefore slightly less likely to hire someone… but whatever.

There have been a few threads here with good feedback, and I’ve heard plenty via PM, but all this talking around and about seems a bit weird - just e-mail them already and ask them directly about your concerns. They’re human beings ffs, they’ve probably had the exact same doubts as you about stuff in the past. :wink:

Well, I have personally hired Bran and he is fucking awesome. I will not hesitate one second if and when I would be in need of his services again.

Take anything on this site with a grain of salt. Go ahead and talk to Dani here and he can tell how he got back with his ex… oh wait he didn’t, and he wasted his money on this shit too.[/quote]

That’s fucked up. I am having serious second thoughts as you all know about magick itself. At times it seems like i am just lying to myself. I mean it should have been prety god damn easy in my case- to make a man who is already attracted to me and likes me, maybe even was or is in love with me- be in a relashionship with me. If magick would work, seriously, i should have been married to this guy. not to mention the money part…oh yea…if magick would work, i should be making more money that i am making now, because ,again , it is v.to make some pretty nice amounts.[/quote]

Karenina…the hardest part of love spells is the disengagement and letting it go. So hard to do that when there is so much emotion involved. Even if someone else does it, you are still aware of it and tangling up the energy.

Getting someone back who’s walked away, begun to lose interest or is just a game-player IS notoriously one of the hardest things to do, magick isn’t homogenous, like all spells from “bring me a nice new coat by the end of this week” to “win me the lottery jackpot, and make Brad Pitt marry me” being equally easy.

And as for the people on this site, I don’t know because I’ve never hired any of them, BUT as I said they don’t compel 100% of their former or ongoing clients to sign up here and sing their praises, so we’re really not getting a representative population by asking here, PLUS this forum tends to attract people who are learning magick for themselves, and therefore slightly less likely to hire someone… but whatever.

There have been a few threads here with good feedback, and I’ve heard plenty via PM, but all this talking around and about seems a bit weird - just e-mail them already and ask them directly about your concerns. They’re human beings ffs, they’ve probably had the exact same doubts as you about stuff in the past. ;)[/quote] that s the thing. He NEVER walked away. He keeps coming back after i push him away. He always finds a way to come bsck . His interest towards me has never faded. The only thing i need from magick is to make him want MORE than what he already does. Saying that magick can t help me just seems as an excuse .

I’m not saying it can’t, I’m saying this is notoriously a difficult area.

In medicine, 99.9% of simple fractures heal completely and have no further problems, but take something like cancer and it’s no longer so black and white. That’s not an “excuse” from lazy or fraudulent oncologists - it’s because of the complexity and deep-seated nature of the problem.

Magick’s the same - some things are simple, others harder.

Look at how hard it is for you (any of us) to simply hit an “off switch” when we realise a relationship isn’t working out!

It’s much easier to do things like motivate ourselves to complete a task we’re not that into, or learn a new skill, or something - love (and the absence thereof) get their claws in pretty deep.

Karenina, it definitely seems to work. But maybe the guy you want is just a … natural whatever he does? asshole? i dunno, you want relationship with him but he only wants sex? hmm, maybe he is not capable of romantic feelings because of something - and needs some other kind of magic done to him than you did… Best would be if you could discuss it with a spirit in astral form or evocation.

But i’m still working on in this department, but i’m sure of that my success will reign soon as i have witnessed occult manifest in my life bit by bit.

Besides all the huger things i’ve had, yesterday i didn’t have any cash on me and i needed just a little - i found 5 euros bill just behind my doorstep. So it’s always there at least around me, free pc, getting lost items instantly back, starting to slowly hear voices in sleep paralyzis. Hahaha, this is amazing.

What is hard? i don’t know how hard which goal is, as it seems to be relative term.

Attraction decreases in inverse proportion to how secure you feel in the relationship, if he keeps walking away maybe its because he feels like you won’t be able to leave him, which seems to be the case considering you keep accepting him back, make him feel less secure in the relationship and you’re probably set

Dude, no magic can help you if you stalk the woman you want. And I’m pretty sure that’s exactly what you did; why else the restraining order?

But I guess it’s easier to point the finger to someone else instead of taking a good long look in the mirror. She found out that you liked her? Yeah, probably because you kept showing up everywhere where she was, all the time.

But Bran, that rises a question - should one avoid or try to contact these people we are attracting ? I dunno but i think its hazardous to pay for such private matters because it has higher possibility of you getting anxious about “will someone gain from my misery” so if you don’t trust the person completely i wouldn’t advice to pay, but if you do then why not.

I really don’t know what to say about the restraining order since i haven’t been there to see what actually happened.

Really hard to give advice on anyone truly in love spells, because you don’t know the situation and the people… With some you might actually have to be contacting them yourself, and with others not.

I mean i’m good to when it comes to gathering bad attention when i’m drunk, but thank the powers i have “amplified luck” so i can never lose the uhh sense of power to do about anything even if i have had “worse days”
: D i know that’s a weird explanation but i cannot find clearer words right now.

Peace through power or something.