Has anyone ever been able to use their minds/magick to change something on a computer?

I was wondering if it is possible to change something on a computer using the power of one’s mind, or with the help of spirits.

3 Likes

Look into XaTuring.

2 Likes

Thank You very much, I will.

Does a 3DS count? I used a chaos sigil to get Giratina in the Pokémon Omega Ruby GTS.

2 Likes

@Lady_Eva does it all the time. Ask her for advice.

Lady Eva, can you please chime in and give us some advice?

I fixed your thing that time, I can do some cybermagick but can’t really teach how, you kind of “just do it.” :+1:

Try that, invent a complicated ritual before if that might help with the belief and immersion (that’s not sarcasm btw, getting “in the zone” matters) then just do it.

2 Likes

Legit one of my favorite Pokemon, second to evee. Fun fact, I’ve summoned Giratina and even dealt in possession with him.

1 Like

Definitely look into XaTuring. Also aliens, if you’re willing. Definitely not for everyone.

1 Like

Depends what you want to do. I have had some success influencing technology mostly to kill it but I have managed to speed things up and change things such as stoplights to work my way. I am not as good at as I wish to be but not a lot of opportunity to practice because I don’t want to use my own computers to practice on. In theory it shouldn’t be too much harder than manipulating someones mind and brain but there is a distinctly different mindset and feel to it from what I have experienced.