Has anyone encountered an imposter spirit?

If you did, how to avoid them and what to lookout for?

6 Likes

Well yes, when I first started in magick I tried summoning some earth Spirits to help with money. But something sinister came in its place. I felt creepy crawlies coming towards me from all sides of my magick circle. Thank God I was smart enough to LBRP before the ritual and after.

Nowadays I have a servitor that maintains temple spiritual hygiene. Also I spend quite Abit of time communing with my Patron the great Prince Orobas and he doesn’t countance parasites, tricksters, or imposters in his presence.

I agree with the above posts and wish to add a good way to recognize your dealing with an imposter is, is the spirit taking and not giving in return? Does the spirit pass muster?

Most imposters know it’s going to be a short ride and just take what they can before getting evicted. although some lucky imposters and parasites trick inexperienced magicians for years before being discovered.

I recently read a couple Magicians account of Marquis Leraje (not on BALG) that described him as a loving, tender, sweet spirit.

Hahahaha hahahaha lol that’s rich. That’s NOT the Marquis Leraje I know and love. That’s not to say there aren’t different sides to a spirit but I’m pretty sure the accounting that I read of him was at best pure fiction or at worst a clever imposter.

Just my thoughts on the subject.

1 Like

Do the lesser banishing ritual before you do a ritual ,

Before you do a ritual with your chosen spirit, know as much about your chosen spirit as possible even details if possible and ask questions and you will be able to feel whether it’s the real deal or whether they’re fake !

1 Like

Each entity has its own unique energy signature. From what I know this is impossible to duplicate or fake. There’s another Magician on balg who knows quite alot on the subject maybe we can get him to come and shine some light on the subject.

@anon48079295 would you like to participate?

1 Like

Participate in what?

2 Likes

I just wondered if you had any thoughts on detecting imposter spirits. If not it’s ok. I just thought of you because your senses are very well developed and you might have methods I’m not aware of is all. :grin:

1 Like

I point out imposters through scanning or through sight as a Thoughtform imposter feels hollow even if they aim to try and take the form of who they’re trying to mimic, they often lack the energy system to match.

However, with a non thoughtform entity energy feels different but also often times can only mimic the form if they come here but following their energy to their actual body will be different as well.

So paying mind to their energy and their appearance works for me.

2 Likes

Why avoid it? Just drain it

:snake:

1 Like

Imposter spirits barely register when it comes to presence. Real spirits when they come you will know. Also try to see them, imposters will look hazy or you wont be able to see their face. Real spirits will definitely let you see them. They will have like a 4k appearance.
When you notice them it’s up to you, you can kill them, make them a familiar or simply ask them to leave.

Cheers,
Duchess

5 Likes