Has anyone else had visual images come to mind while reading EA’s books?

So I was reading Belial without a master (not planning to do the gatekeepers path at this time-just reading out of curiousity mostly) and a visual image came into mind when reading the part about the heels representing ____ rising into the physical world.

The image that came to mind was something similar to this one I got off the internet.

So I’m curious to know….

Has anyone else has had a visual image pop into their mind while reading it or any of the other books EA has written?

Just curious if other have similar experiences reading EA’s books.

What is the blank?

If you had read it you’d know what it is.
Thanks for your interest in my post

Oh, how clever.

Your visual imagery, is more than likely just from the fact that you have an imagination, and that’s what your brain conjured up to understand the concept.

Are you a visual learner? Do you have a visual, auditory or conceptual imagination?

1 Like

@DebiDenice I’m not really sure which learning style I have. I have forgotten what the third style entails. Mind refreshing me?

And the blank was something about symbolic rulers of thamiel (quilphoth related)

Note: not sure which selling to use Quilphoth Kliphoth or Quilppoth because there are several different spellings I’ve encountered .

I have always had images in my mind for every book I’ve ever read, even if it’s about maths, but I’m visualising the content.

This sounds a bit different. It could be what remote viewers sometime call a STRAY cat, which is a memory evoked by the current focus. But it could be a different kind of message from your inner self just trying to convey something it knows about this idea.

You could try this: meditate on it, meaning, in a calm state think of this specific thing in that brought the image to mind (not the image itself), and start throwing out questions, and you should get clairsentient answers just occur to you. Your subconscious wants to talk, it seems, and this is one way to let it. :slight_smile:

Also I spell it the (dare I say it?) wikipedia way: Qliphoth. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Conceptual just means thinking in terms of ideas, perhaps even desires including feelings, rather than the images and sounds.

1 Like