Has a demon ever asked you to sacrifice your own pets?

No and it’s my personal gnosis that this is old energy from ages past that is no longer an effective method to produce energy.

It’s not a sacrifice, it’s just an offering, and what is being offered is emotions and pain, random blood from an entity not personally involved in the energy of the ritual, and maybe some money.

A sacrifice has to be something personal you would rather not have to lose. A drop of your own blood and your own energy raising is far superior ime.

Finally, an entity today, post 2012 that asks for death is imo going to be a lesser entity, an impostor. Those don’t have the power you want, banish them they are a waste of time at best and can parasitise you at worst.
I would suspect a source you saw online stating animal sacrifice is required to be heavily parasitized, and you don’t want that extending to you, stay away.

9 Likes

No and i associate it more with vooodoo.

Not the pet killing specifically but killing of an animal for magic ritual. I’d be more inclined to buy insects from a pet shop which they use for feeding reptiles, in a hex or curse spell if this sort of sacrifice was part of it.

4 Likes

Anyone that would torture an animal is a bloody psychopath using the occult as a cheap excuse.

7 Likes

In antiquity, livestock were literal representations of someone’s wealth that they sacrificed to their god(s) instead of benefiting from the animals themselves.

Besides bringing humans fire in the myth of Prometheus, he also tricked Zeus on their behalf to accept bones and fat instead of meat for animal sacrifice.

In modern times, currency is much more widely used and sacrifices seemed to have evolved with it. For example, one could donate funds to women’s shelters as a sacrifice to Hera.

2 Likes

This. A thousand times, this.

Sometimes entities call for an animal to be sacrifice. Santeria, Vodun, other such ATRs - animal sacrifice is in integral part of the traditions. At least in the vocabulary of Santeria: ashe for ashe is required. Outside of ATRs, animals may be sacrificed. But torture is never a legitimate component. If an entity requires one to torture an animal, there’s a trickster involved. And entities will never ask for a beloved animal to be sacrificed. The point is energy and empowerment - pets and torture and all this make no impact and goes against certain principles that even we in the LHP practice.

That said, I find LHP to be a lot more animal-friendly than RHP folks. So this idea you’re getting that tortured animal sacrifice is required, is completely wrong. Seems like you’re getting information from our enemies or from someone pranking you.

3 Likes

I live in the country and have 5 dogs and 2 cats. I would never hurt them. I would find another diety to work with and that would be that.

1 Like

*demon

I agree using ones own blood does for me at least make a result more certain and my pets are still happy and smiley :smile_cat::smile_cat::smile_cat::smile_cat::smile_cat:

1 Like

Yes, our pets are sacred. They are family. I would never willingly harm my family

2 Likes

Not pets , but animal sacrifices are normal in some cultures , so after your wish is fulfilled , you buy a lamb , sheep , or a chicken and from a slaughter house send the meat straight to poor peoples home, old age, or give to anyone poor so they can have a rich meal , I would love to a sacrifice like this , since it brings joy to others as well :blush:

2 Likes

I’m not down with sacrificing my enemies pets. I believe that’s what happened to my last cat when I was targeted by a group from the darkside that tried to kill me many times. That’s when I used to be a whistleblower against corrupt law enforcement–from 2011 until present…Paying an enemy back and drawing blood from them, I can do with no remorse. However, I can not destroy an innocent animal’s life, just because of the affiliation with an enemy. I recently switched over to the LHP (although I’m balanced) less than a year ago.

The entities I’m working with demand life substance which I have been giving my own. I was just inquiring because I cannot understand how some people can kill innocent animals who caused them no harm.

It’s called the Macdonald triad (the triad of sociopathy or the homicidal triad): animal cruelty, fire setting and bed wetting. When any two of these are present, or worse yet, all three, then it can indicate a vicious psychopath, basically. You’ll find animal cruelty present in the backgrounds of the vast majority of serial killers.
The pity is that this triad is only used to predict, or view in hindsight, a human being who is almost certainly going to ‘escalate’ from violence to animals to violence to human beings. The violence to animals, alone, is a serious crime and the law should better reflect this.

1 Like

I’ve always had violent tendancies (I’m an aries), but never anything illegal–only with bare hands and fists did I beat people down who started trouble with me. Never against animals. I have a connection with animals.

This resonates with me. I do the same but I experience it not as a form of spiritual blood-letting (or literal, as the case may be) but rather an act of union, from which both gain.

1 Like

I’ll sacrifice my sanity, my health, and my blood in order to achieve my end goals oh, I have sacrificed very meaningful artwork and devotionals, sacred pieces of cloth that I’ve kept, and yes, quite a decent amount of blood for the spirits.

But there is no chance in any hell that you want to name that I would ever harm an animal in the pursuit of a goal. There’s always another way.

That’s the reason why if a spirit wants you to do something immediately and of a graphic nature, such as murdering a family member, or killing yourself, and you should always meditate on it, and determine if that spirit is the real thing, or an imposter. 999 times out of a thousand, that sounds like an imposter.

A real spirit that is interested in your accent is going to have little use for you if you are locked up in insane asylum, locked up in prison, or dead from multiple bullet wounds.