Harvesting death essence from my work

So I basically work at a graveyard with no tombstones (nursing home).
And I’m constantly surrounded by death.A lot of the residents that die are people I become emotionally attached to.I constantly see corpses and am surrounded by the sorrow that comes with the removal of the body by family members and staff alike.

My question is how could I put this to use and how do I harvest it?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

the contrary would be surprising :slight_smile:

Death essence is useful for causing harm, and some have used to produce intoxication and divination. But because the latter two require internally taking the death essence it’s highly advisable that dabblers don’t try it.

As for harvesting it, I doubt there’d be much essence in the home itself unless you keep rotting corpses in the walls. But if you are so inclined, you can use a quartz crystal and attempt to suck up the energy into it then seal it. This would have to be done around the corpse, there might not even be any. You’re better off collecting it at a graveyard.

I find soul traveling to the lower astral realms also makes you get surrounded by death essence.

So would I use the same method with the quartz in a graveyard?
I’m guessing just pull the energy out of a grave?
And could you do this to harvest the shade of the grave as well?

I’m waiting on Necromantic Sorcery to come in the mail right now,but I’m looking for some ideas before I get it.

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:5, topic:2721”]So would I use the same method with the quartz in a graveyard?
I’m guessing just pull the energy out of a grave?
And could you do this to harvest the shade of the grave as well?

I’m waiting on Necromantic Sorcery to come in the mail right now,but I’m looking for some ideas before I get it.[/quote]

First you want to make sure that the shade is down for that. Connolly, Abiel, and Euoi all agree here. With my limited experience with necromancy I wholeheartedly agree. Before you attempt any work with the dead I would go over Euoi’s necromantic tutorials on this forum.

With the dead, you have to pay to play.

Thanks Or is men.
I already had that in mind.I was planning on going to my father’s grave first with rum,incense,and tobacco. Maybe some coins as well.
I got an altar kit for ancestor spirits the other day that came with a small guidebook to showing respect to your ancestors.I’m gonna start with that first.
Although I still have those bones from my previous thread.
Since working with that shade and Hecate my divination is skyrocketing.

I went from one day having to look at the meanings of the cards from the booklet and trying to figure it out,and now,just a week later I’m hearing the cards talk to me and receiving visions in my minds eye.

I had a breakthrough with Hecate the other day concerning the crossroads but that’s a story for another thread.

Sit in a cemetery and meditate. Once you feel the coldness wash over you, direct that into the quartz crystal. Cleanse yourself when you come home.
But yeah, remember to pay the gate keeper on your way in for protection and guide. If you don’t, you could get some nasty spirits following you around. And believe me, they can completely fuck you over, having employed them to carry out works of malefica before.

You could do as Euoi suggests, or you could take a lock of their hair and transform it into a personal tool. Granted, this is a rather pricey endeavor…but something I’ve considered myself as of late.

http://www.lifegem.com/