Harry Potter Curses are Real, Really?

Best movie ever.
2 Likes

@UnseelieDiabolus YES! My thoughts exactly!

– Muad-Dib

…Well!..Now that we revel in the chatter of fictitious spells…Allow Me…

The Evil Dead (1981)

“Tátra, amistróbin, hazárta. Tantír, manov, mansízon hazánzobar. Sumunda ropsa, darhis haikur dunsderódza. Kanda, kanda, kanda.”

Evil Dead II

“Kanda, Estratta, Montose, Írgrets, Gát, Nosfératos, Kanda, Amantos, Kanda.”

Evil Dead (2013)

“Kunda, Estratta, Montossé, Kanda.”

Ash Vs. Evil Dead

“Kanda, Tranya, Verata, Misartra, Mistrobín.”

Evil Dead Rise

“Kanda, estrata, kandos. Turus, indoctus. Skarindus, kanda, amantos, kanda.”

1 Like

This is so dope.

1 Like

I want to charge/consecrate/empower and curse the last one…but I can’t…because I didn’t create it.

There’s also an Easter egg in the spell he speaks when taking the book in evil dead 2. “Clatu berata nikto “ or similar.
It’s actually the password given to the alien robot in the original 1950’s version of The Day the Earth Stood Still.
Not a lot of folk would have spotted it

3 Likes

I see…

1 Like

Oh wait! I forgot! V.K Jehannum said that you can ask a demon to empower a magickal chant that you didn’t create…he also makes it clear that the demon may or may not be willing

2 Likes

Try to change the spell a little bit and then consecrate it?

1 Like

If you practice chaos magic any curse or spell from Harry Potter can become real ;).

2 Likes

…How? It’s in gibberish

this despite anybodies musings is the correct answer

1 Like

Just believe in it.

Send Sailor Moon and her minions on your enemies. They will surely regret they fucked with you. :wink:

1 Like

Sailor Moon?

Sailor Moon is a Japanese anime character. She possesses the powers of the Moon, and her “Sailor Scouts” have the powers of Mercury, Venus, Jupiter and Mars (they’re called the Sailor Scouts because their superhero uniform is a school sailor outfit).

In the Japanese original series they also have Sailors Neptune and Uranus but in the North American version they were never introduced.

5 Likes

Oh!..thank You DarkestKnight!

Thank you, darling. <3

1 Like

I remember Sail Neptune and Uranus. We had them on TV in Canada.

@RavenClaw We were just discussing … :joy:

2 Likes

Yes, we were :smiley:

1 Like