Happy to report....!

As some of you know I recently had a life changing experience being diagnosed with an aggressive form of cancer. My first few appointments were bleak and lacked any sort of reassurance considering. However my last visit was strange - it appeared to be disappearing and my dr couldn’t give me an explanation. She waited a few weeks and had me come back for more tests and today I got the results back. She sees zero sign of it and everything is normal. I have to go back periodically for tests to check and be sure but as of today there is nothing.

I’ve experienced miracles and make magic from seemingly nothing so I shouldn’t be surprised but I am overwhelmed at the moment.

Thank you to everyone who has checked on me and sent me energy or done rituals on my behalf. A very special thank you is owed to someone for sharing their wisdom freely and believing in my healing. As always thank you to Lucifer for guiding me to the right places and never leaving me. For taking my mind off of the worry and lifting me up and continuing to pour his knowledge into me knowing it wouldn’t be wasted or in vain. He’s kept his promise to me as he always has.

41 Likes

Omg!! That’s so awesome!! Big hugs!!! :heart::heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Hugggssss!!! I’ve been too scared to get excited all day and called them back twice to be sure. I don’t get overwhelmed too often but I’ll take it! :hugs::hugs:

5 Likes

Absolutely wonderful, I am so happy for you.

2 Likes

It’s always refreshing to hear good news, even if it’s someone else’s. Congratulations! :balloon::champagne::tada:

2 Likes

Congratulations! That is amazing! :star_struck:

I hope my niece can have a similar result!

4 Likes

WOW! That is wonderful!

1 Like

I had no idea.

I’m really happy for you. :grin: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Congratulations, cheers to you.

:beer: :wine_glass:

4 Likes

That is wonderful!!! So happy for you! You’ve got work to do here…

1 Like

As I read your post AradiaX, I had the mental image of at least two spirit doctors that have been working over your body as you sleep and they have been cutting (spiritually) the cancer out of you. One of my eguns is saying that it would be appreciated if you put out an offering to the WITCHES in other words, the Mothers especially with the Full Moon. Get fresh, raw chicken livers, put them in a bowl, and place it outside in the night and when you put it out offer it to the Witches. I know Lucifer was instrumental in this for you, but I’m sensing that Lucifer employed the Witches, the Iyami, to help heal you.

3 Likes

@SoliMar thank you for that and I will certainly leave an offering to the witches. And you saying that just made something else click for me… mother Hecate and something another member was revealed about my god form. Thank you luv :hugs::black_heart:

4 Likes

That’s great @AradiaX! I’m so happy to know that what I was told resonated with you…

2 Likes

Thank you everyone Im still trying to absorb it. I’ve already checked twice, “ are you sure??? How do you know?” But Im so happy still. I couldn’t even begin to thank anyone or anything enough. :heart:️:rose::heart:️:rose:

3 Likes

AradiaX,

Congratulations! You did it. What a tremendous source of inspiration you are.

Warm regards,
Ch

1 Like

This is wonderful news! So glad to hear you are well!

1 Like

Congratulations! Hope events spiral onward and upward in your favor in every way!

1 Like

:tada: Fantastic! Congratulations, I’m so happy for you!

1 Like

Extremely happy for you, as soon as I have the money, I’ll have a small feast in your honor.

1 Like

Ahhhh congratulations!! That’s wonderful!

1 Like

Glad that the HOTTEST balg member won’t be going away. Sometimes seeing too many alphabetic Avatar-pics makes me depressed.

2 Likes