Happy Thanksgiving BALG!

I think Thanksgiving should be aboutique looking around seeing all the things you can be thankful for and pulling from those to inspire you into forging ahead and into the coming new year!

I’d like wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!!
And say a few things I’m thankful for…I’m thankful I have the best damn friends ever here at BALG!
I’m also thankful for the friends I’ve made that no longer frequent here but we keep in touch.
I’m thankful, Azazel took the time to be my teacher and much more!
Also, for Baelzebub and all the other spirits I work with.
For @aiden_crow who has my back even when I doubt I deserve it.
And I’m thankful for all the work @Lady_Eva, puts into keeping this place going smooth.
This list could go on and on but I’m thankful for my magick all family, you all know who you are!! :wink:

So chin up look around and find something to be thankful for!!

And last but not least…

Happy Thanksgiving!! :heart: :beers::poultry_leg::corn::bread:

22 Likes

You do deserve it and I’ll be here when you need it

4 Likes

Thank you ! :heart::blush:

4 Likes

To my American friends here happy Thanksgiving! And public thank you to all people who are posting to this forum. You teach and educate me so much. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Same to yourself and yours

7 Likes

I’m getting a new addition to my family tomorrow!! So thankful for our new one!! Probably, won’t be on here tomorrow due to that so giving my thanks today!

10 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.

9 Likes

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! :slight_smile: I wish you all the best

8 Likes

Happy thanksgiving everyone!

8 Likes

My thanks giving was over a month ago, but happy thanks giving you silly south Canadians :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13 Likes

Any discarnates that are strongest on 11/23?

1 Like

Happy thanksgiving and many magical successes​:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

6 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving! Remember to take a truly badass black magick attitude to the challenges of the day… :sunglasses:

:frog: :sparkles: :us: :sparkles: :dizzy:

13 Likes

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know mine should be pretty decent.

6 Likes

8 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving! :turkey::plate_with_cutlery::maple_leaf:

6 Likes

No on that last one :grimacing: tooooo much Christmas music already here in texas. Now… Christmas Metal would be acceptable. :thinking:

8 Likes

We are frying a turkey this year, and making it :hot_pepper: spicy

6 Likes

happy thanksgiving everyone :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!! Thank you for all your help and for making me feel not ao alone!!

8 Likes