Happy new years!

Happy New Years BALG!

2013 has been fantastic for me and I have a lot of you to thank for helping me along my spiritual progress and ascension.

So thank you, you beautiful mother fuckers.

If ya’ll need anything from me just drop me a line and I will see what I can do

Here is to a great 2014

Orismen

Happy New Year to you, Orismen, and BALG!

Fuck yeah bro! Yall rawk!

Happy new year to you all!!

unless you’re one of those hindu guys that believes that they had live the same life infinite times, in that case, happy nothing you’re condemn to unhappiness unless you attain moksha.

In case you attain moksha, well happy nothing, you’re happy whatever time it is.

Oce that has been said, this year has been great, it has its lows but things has gonne more exciting since I get here, I have met great people and I hope the works with friends with benefites will give us all a great year builded with our magick and effort!!! !!! !!! !!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (screaming out of excitement)

[quote=“EpicGnome, post:4, topic:2292”]Happy new year to you all!!

unless you’re one of those hindu guys that believes that they had live the same life infinite times, in that case, happy nothing you’re condemn to unhappiness unless you attain moksha.

In case you attain moksha, well happy nothing, you’re happy whatever time it is.

Oce that has been said, this year has been great, it has its lows but things has gonne more exciting since I get here, I have met great people and I hope the works with friends with benefites will give us all a great year builded with our magick and effort!!! !!! !!! !!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (screaming out of excitement)[/quote]

Happy fucking new year BaLG!

[quote=“Gnosis, post:5, topic:2292”][quote=“EpicGnome, post:4, topic:2292”]Happy new year to you all!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (screaming out of excitement)[/quote]
[/quote]

Broken link Gnosis! :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks like Gnosis has a case of the Muuundays.

Happy Hogmany from Scotland, may 2014 be pure magic for all here at BALG.

Happy new year to everyone in BALG, and I like to say thanks to 2013, to discover the works of E.A, who improves my magickal skills in a 300%.

And of course the new colleagues here, that i met…

its 9.21 PM in Buenos Aires, so takes a little time still for the jump to 2014, but as you know, time for celebrate. Dont forget to eat 12 grapes at 00.00AM and wear something white.

Happy New Years BALG

With everything that was released this year in 2013, it will be very interesting to see how we all learn and grow over the next year with all of these fantastic materials made available, and all of the new ones yet to come.

I’d like to thank everyone in BALG, because as much as we’d like to claim this site is dedicated to Koetting, without the members here and their participation there wouldn’t be much of a movement at all. And I’m thankful for all the friends I’ve made here, and all the progress they have helped me achieve. You are all the fueling the fire of a very bright future.

I have relearned this year that as fondly as we look to the past, we oftentimes develop mental attachments or use things that are truly obstacles to our development…So I hope you’ll join me in sacrificing your past, for the future. As many of you perform the Death of Self ritual, you will no doubt achieve a good deal of this yourself, and I hope you welcome your liberation and new found freedom upon this earth, as another cycle comes to pass here…I welcome you as fellow brothers, sacrificing your old life, to claim the one you were destined to achieve.

Seasons Come and Seasons Go,

And as much as I feel the past is important to me, I feel the day that’s coming, is far more important than the day that I leave behind.

And I raise a glass to everyone here, in brotherhood and friendship, that we may travel this road together is a great blessing and not by chance, and no doubt many of us were destined to meet here, and destined to ascend, together as brothers and sisters who herald and usher in a new Aeon.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!
(whenever it is, wherever it is, across the planet called Earth)

Let’s make the next year something to be proud of :wink:

Ever Forward,
and
Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis

I have to say, this has been one of the most interesting years of my life, and a lot of that is thanks to the techniques Ive learned here! Thank you and lets have another good one!

Happy New Years, everyone at BALG! I hope the next year accelerates the Ascent of you all!

Does anyone else seem to just view New Years like any other day? I mean, I kinda forget my birthday, so perhaps it’s just me, but it’s just weird that I don’t really register the changes of the year as anything pivotal… well to those who do register it hope y’all had a decent time.

Does anyone else seem to just view New Years like any other day? I mean, I kinda forget my birthday, so perhaps it's just me, but it's just weird that I don't really register the changes of the year as anything pivotal... well to those who do register it hope y'all had a decent time.

well it is, but girls get sluttier

Funny I forget my birthday to. Christmas and my wedding anniversary are really the only important days for me now.

So I think it would be cool if we mention the biggest lesson we learned in magic over the past year. As long as it is not to personal. This could be a great thread for the newer magicians to read and pick up on.

For me it has been that magic is really only as powerful as YOU make it. I learned this during my possession with Belial (I know ya’ll probably sick of hearing me talk about him lol) I thought that with a Demonic King inside me (Ohhhhhhh myyyyyyy) I would literally Lord over all The Earth. I expected a raging firestorm of power to fill me to the point of overflowing with power every second of every day. And sometimes it was exactly like that. Other times it was like Belial was asleep inside. Finally I realized after reading back in my journals that the times he was most active was when I forced him to be. He taught me that if I want magic in my life I have to force myself to be aware of it.

He also taught me that as a magician and aspiring God I no longer had the option of a “Well this is just the way life is” attitude because I have the power to change it. To literally conjure up a spirit or call down and angel to change life. This lead me to really reevaluate life.

So how about ya’ll?

Well I guess that’s the case, even though Halloween gets pretty slutty as well. I ain’t partied at a club in 5 years since I was 21 in college. So I guess that when you quit drinking and smoking, that shit really loses appeal, including the sluttiness (which was also invariably accompanied by sloppiness). I haven’t celebrated a holiday period since I was 23, so yea it always kinda strikes me as weird how important these holidays are to folks now when it’s almost as if I never celebrated any of them (I grew up in an an “orthodox” “Jewish” family, so that was about… 58 holidays a year considering the Sabbath occurs once a week, and Thanksgiving was also included). It’s just a bit weird.

As for learning about magick, I learned that gaining power does not always, and many times comes devoid of personal development. There is a difference between having power, and being powerful, although I am going to leave that statement as is and will not try to explain it (I gotta leave the philosophy alone). I also learned that magick is best rewarded when you open up to your intuition and what it can guide you toward. Conforming to an idea, even if it is counter to the popular “sheeple” idea (sheeple is such a GODDAMN ignorant word and term often used by self-aggrandized champions of nothing), is quite problematic when it comes to magick, unless it truthfully resonates as a mode of living that really brings an individual closer to realizing their potential.

Happy new years, you all fucking rock.

The biggest lesson I learned was that I can manifest anything through magick, with just a thought. Literally. Quite terrifying to be honest with you.

For a number of reasons, which the advanced will recognize (not that I’m trying to put down the beginners here).