Happy new year!

I am a man who appreciates specific things and disregards what is negative. It is important to me to know that you all mean a lot to me. Sure we dont know eachother on a very personal basis, but a group of individuals striving for 1 goal is just amazing. I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOUR HELP AND LOVING COMMITMENT. good luck this year and happy new years to yourselves and yours…

25 Likes

Same here, happy new year folks!! :thumbsup:

11 Likes

Same… in about an hour XD

5 Likes

Happy new year!

5 Likes

I’m very happy that I found this forum at the very end of 2017. A healthy, happy and prosperous new year to all of you!

7 Likes

Happy New Year.

6 Likes

I can’t believe I made that post a year ago happy New year everbody.

6 Likes

May you have a blessed new year :smile_cat:

7 Likes

2018 i only hope to see who ladyeva is :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

Thank you brother. Only the best to you and your family!

4 Likes

Happy new year everyone!

6 Likes

Happy new years! :sake::tropical_drink:

6 Likes

Happy new year!!!

6 Likes

Happy Nude Year, BALG-ites! Many blessings of power and prosperity to you and yours this coming year!!

7 Likes

I see what you did there you kinky sausage! Happy NUDE Year to you all as well!

Never give a horse a third glass of champagne… I’ve woken up looking less like Angelina and more like Shrek this morning… I think Marbas has his work cut out in 2018.

Wishing you all the best things you want and need to have materialise into your lives. <- That is to everyone here!!!

5 Likes

Hi everyone,

Thanks for sharing resources, learning people and helping people on this forum. Nice to be here.
Happy New Year.

Take care!

5 Likes

Happy new year you bunch of beautiful cocksuckers BALG still going strong in 2018.

May our reign last forever.

8 Likes

Happy New Year my family! :slight_smile::heart::tada::confetti_ball:

8 Likes

Happy New Year!

4 Likes

Happy New Year! :tada::mortar_board::ring::four_leaf_clover::dollar::heart:

4 Likes