Happy Halloween BALG!

27 Likes

Happy Hallowing! This pic is nice too.

3 Likes

God dam it, and I trying to quit masturbation addiction…
Ty alot… :laughing: :laughing: :rofl:
Happy Halloween BALG I love this forum and I love you all.

10 Likes

Boo!!! Happy Halloween y’all have a wonderful day and night​:love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::heart::heart:
Be safe

2 Likes

That is freaking hot to open up to the first thing in the morning. :joy: Happy Halloween.

7 Likes

DK and the party starter, I like where this is going, Happy Halloween my BALG family

6 Likes

O_O Happy Halloween everyone and please dont mind my reaction just surpised thats all lol

4 Likes

Have a safely dark Halloween.

3 Likes

Happy Samhain everyone! :grin:

6 Likes

Happy Halloween my guys!

What are you dressed as for Halloween anyways? I’m in my ritual trappings going as a ceremonial wizard.

4 Likes

Happy Halloween. Dark thoughts. Great pic. I have a gothic witch outfit to go with my workings.

5 Likes

Happy Halloween everyone!

Due to the pandemic, I can’t take my kids trick or treating like I usually do, so we’re going to make Halloween ice cream sundaes later and watch movies.

I’m taking time off from magick. Ideally, it would be the perfect time, but I just need a break.

Y’all be safe :bouquet:

5 Likes

Happy Halloween to everybody…

Almost night time here…

Chillin a bit then gearing up for a sinister night! :japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre:

3 Likes

Sweatpants and T-shirt.

4 Likes

I would say that’s not very creative, but I literally just threw on my ritual robes and associated stuff so…

2 Likes

How dare you.

2 Likes

I dare. And you know you love me when I’m daring.

unnamed

3 Likes

Like I said though, what I chose was equally lazy. So it’s not like I’m actually judging you.

1 Like

You probably mean… Official Hangover wear

2 Likes