Happy Father's Day 2018

Happy Father’s Day to all the awesome Dad’s on here and may the spirits of our forefathers passed on continue to guide and strengthen us.

Much love :black_heart::rose::black_heart:,

Jezebelle

6 Likes

Likewise J! Thank you so much for the father’s day wishes! Best of blessings to you as well and all the fellow practitioners here. Be blessed and make it magickal today, as we all should every day!

:first_quarter_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Cheers to that! :beers:

2 Likes

Happy Father’s Day, to my father, who joined the ancestors in June 2009. Though he wasn’t a practitioner, he did read about magick and was interested in it, and his books were the ones that I first read. I miss you, Pops :rose::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Even though didn’t talk to my dad today got spend a few hours with my boys and my youngest found a feather he gave it to me for Father’s Day all in all greatest day had in awhile

2 Likes

Glad to hear it

Happy, Happy Father’s Day to all the Dad’s out their. You are extremely important in and to your children’s and step children’s lives. Your impact is bigger than you know.

1 Like