Happy Birthday to Me

Aint nothin like turning 21 :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:
Time to get wasted off power and Drinking lolol
Thank you guys for hanging with me thus far and being bros and sises to me

Thank you Spirits for putting up with my frustrations and shit

Thank you Darkness for constantly flowing in me and without regardless of whether i could feel it or not

Thank you Me for getting this far in Ascent. I feel stronger, totally different, and ready for what Year 21 holdsā€¦
Ascent, Power, Drinking, Women, And More Money!

One Question tho guys:
Bud Lite or Miller lite?:smiling_imp:

9 Likes

Jack Danielā€™s

But idk about bud first time I got plastered was Miller I hate beer tastes so bad lol

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Micah

1 Like

Bro i am so gonna buy Some Jack Daniels
And Rum

I was just thinking about JD in the shower as vessels of power for the Loa

3 Likes

Happy birthday

1 Like

I like rum, but than mostly bacardi. Whiskey iā€™m more for Ardbeg or Laphroaig. But to expensive brand, not for every week :rofl::rofl::joy::joy:

1 Like

Happy Birthday!!! I hope your every wish to become a reality!!!

1 Like

I like wine. When it comes to beer Iā€™d go with unique micro brew. Personally I like Stout especially oatmeal or chocolate stouts. If your canā€™t find any of those. Guinness is always good. Also this time of year a good bock beer itā€™s brewed in the spring at micro breweries. Also, this one is an ale not a stout but Leinenkugelā€™s Creamy Dark is good.

Yeah, Beer = Liquid Bread!

Happy Birthday Micah!

1 Like

Happy birthday !! Get fireball :fire:

:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I was thinkin of that too :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

A shot of Fireball over the rocks, mmm mmm goood.

1 Like

Happy birthday! :blush::birthday::tada:

1 Like

Happy birthday man :slight_smile:

Why not both?

1 Like

I can recommend a couple drinks!

For getting just plain drunk af: Long Island Iced Tea, Adios Mother Fucker (aka A.M.F.)ā€¦ etc.

Something classier: Absinthe. A mixed drink known as an ā€œOld Fashionedā€ (one of my personal favorites). Some delicious scotch, like Macallanā€™s 12 year Single Maltā€¦ ā€œNeatā€ is best, but can also be enjoyed on the rocksā€¦

FUCKING MALT LIQUOR! 211 FOOā€™!

2 Likes

Shit i may mix them lol

1 Like

Hell yeah @FellowLightbearer :metal::metal::metal:

1 Like

Happy birthday, young person. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My favorite craft beer is a belgian wheat by MudShark brewery called ā€œFull Moonā€. It is creamy, with the most perfect frothy soft foam/headā€¦ if you pour it in a chalice, omgā€¦ the tasting experience is out of this world. Out of the Stella Artois chalice, drinking Full Moon, you will get the most perfect ratio of Beer to Foam/Head in each sipā€¦ Fucking magickal, dude.

You gotta get it off the tap, though. Get a growler or somethingā€¦

Any brew by ā€œDeliriumā€ brewery in Belgium is amazing, too.

1 Like

One more thing!

From experience, I must say that getting a buzz is going to be sooo much easier now. When I turned 21, I barely enjoyed drinking. But shortly after my birthday I was down at the corner store whenever I had enough money. It became a problem. I know yourā€™re a badass motherfucker, but just giving you a heads up. Keep the beast in check.

1 Like

My favourite beer back when I drank was probably the Belgian Trappist Rochefort 10.

2 Likes