Happy 4th of july

may Lucifer, 9 gate keepers, all the demons, norse gods, celtic, egyptian gods bless america happy 4th of july everyone.

8 Likes

AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!

5 Likes

Murica!!!

3 Likes

We really need their help since this country still has a strong Christian hold over it even though the founding fathers were occultists and atheistic.

3 Likes

Send Duke Cohzier to DC 🤷

1 Like

Do you think in non-America that they celebrate the 4th with us, like how in America we celebrate may 5th and saint Patrick’s day?

2 Likes

Happy Treason Day, ungrateful colonialists.

4 Likes

SUCCESSFUL treason day thank you very much :us:

1 Like

Those involve beer though 🤷

1 Like

Happy freedom day America. From an Australian.

2 Likes

What happened today. Something related to Tom Cruise I guess?

1 Like

Not that I’m aware of. No days off work in the UK anyway. But May 5th and St Patrick’s day aren’t political, they’re religious, so I’m not sure they compare that well. St Patrick’s day might be a thing. Day of the Dead not so much - not enough Spanish in the population. Diwali, sure.

In the UK, we celebrate November 5th (Guy Fawkes or Bonfire night) and the US doesn’t… Not with a day off though, with fireworks and bonfires and the burning of an effigy. I hope that still happens anyway, I always loved how pagan and brutal that was as a kid, the energy is fantastic, even when it’s just an excuse for a party.
Also, roast chestnuts. 'Nuff said.

Anyway, that for me was always the equivalent day, mainly because that’s the only time the UK does fireworks apart from New Years.

Oh and we don’t do Thanksgiving either. The Turkey Roast dinner and the Family thing is done on Xmas day.

1 Like

Yeah that ones ours to. But Cinco de Mayo and El Dia de Los Muertos are different.

This is what he was referring to.

1 Like