Happy 4th of july

may Lucifer, 9 gate keepers, all the demons, norse gods, celtic, egyptian gods bless america happy 4th of july everyone.

8 Likes

AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!

5 Likes

Murica!!!

3 Likes

We really need their help since this country still has a strong Christian hold over it even though the founding fathers were occultists and atheistic.

3 Likes

Send Duke Cohzier to DC šŸ¤·

1 Like

Do you think in non-America that they celebrate the 4th with us, like how in America we celebrate may 5th and saint Patrickā€™s day?

2 Likes

Happy Treason Day, ungrateful colonialists.

4 Likes

SUCCESSFUL treason day thank you very much :us:

1 Like

Those involve beer though :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Happy freedom day America. From an Australian.

2 Likes

What happened today. Something related to Tom Cruise I guess?

1 Like

Not that Iā€™m aware of. No days off work in the UK anyway. But May 5th and St Patrickā€™s day arenā€™t political, theyā€™re religious, so Iā€™m not sure they compare that well. St Patrickā€™s day might be a thing. Day of the Dead not so much - not enough Spanish in the population. Diwali, sure.

In the UK, we celebrate November 5th (Guy Fawkes or Bonfire night) and the US doesnā€™tā€¦ Not with a day off though, with fireworks and bonfires and the burning of an effigy. I hope that still happens anyway, I always loved how pagan and brutal that was as a kid, the energy is fantastic, even when itā€™s just an excuse for a party.
Also, roast chestnuts. 'Nuff said.

Anyway, that for me was always the equivalent day, mainly because thatā€™s the only time the UK does fireworks apart from New Years.

Oh and we donā€™t do Thanksgiving either. The Turkey Roast dinner and the Family thing is done on Xmas day.

1 Like

Yeah that ones ours to. But Cinco de Mayo and El Dia de Los Muertos are different.

This is what he was referring to.

1 Like