Haplo's "I fucked myself up so lets start over" journal

Current step: Came to terms with myself and felt my blockages dissolve. Did my meditation and did final Chakra attunement as well as prepping for additional attunements

Results: Leviathan was prepped for me to come and add Water to my Crown. Pulled me straight into the Abyssal Plains and had me drink in a full ocean. Felt my Crown runover and spill forth, connecting me through my whole system. He informed me that I would need to speak with Lucifer and be strengthened so I didnt break apart during my next attunement. After Leviathan left, Lucifer came forward. We discussed some things at length. After speaking I asked him to help strengthen me so I could be prepared for the next steps. He stepped forward to me, used his nail to cut his wrist, and told me to drink deeply. I drank and felt his Golden Fire spread through my veins and every inch of my body. When I was done he left with no other words. I discussed with a few other beings on personal matters, and then came out of meditation. My body feels stronger, my network feels solid, and in the back of my mind I hear the Trumpets of the Apocalypse. Would say all in all it went well.

Next step: Additional elemental attunements in 3 days

6 Likes

Update: Had an encounter I wasnt ready for. I was on Discord and it got instantly closed out. Next thing I knew I had a hand on my forehead forcing me to stay still and another hand thrust into my Plexus and I was told “If you speak you will die”. Given a deeper attunement to Death. Lets see how this goes

4 Likes

Current Step: Additional attunement and Death Rite

Results: Decided to attune and take in the Moon. Came to find Nyx waiting for me and dancing under a changing moon. Drew me in and had me embrace her. During the embrace the Moon changed through phases and eclipses. She reached up and pushed the Moon into my chest on the right side and gave me it as a new heart. She then plucked stars from the sky and put them into my veins and spread Night through my whole body. Afterwards we danced until she said it was time to go, and she turned into stars and Night and drifted away. Rose out of the water and had my skin steam for 15 minutes solid. Performed a Death Rite after and got a deeper link to Death. Felt myself die and rise again. Excited for what happens next.

Next step: who knows

8 Likes

Yea sounds like her :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah. Ive worked with her before so it was really lovely to have this with her. Was neat to see her hair changing with the moon too. A really nice touch

1 Like

It’s rare to find someone with similar experiences, so I’m double glad you shared :slight_smile: And for respecting her as she really deserves respect :slight_smile:

1 Like

Of course! Shes always the most lovely no matter what. Its wrong to not respect her. Give such a nice comfort and man is she such a fantastic dancer. Something so wild and free about her

1 Like

:blush::hugs:

1 Like

Late post, had a lot of stuff going on yesterday due to the work, most of it ended up too personal.

Current step: Working with Svetlonos & others

Result: Interactions with others became a very personal thing and the work with Svetlonos ended up not being the primary focus. He came forward to meet me, the area was a dark woods. I heard him before I could see him, and he spoke in Slavic. Somehow I was able to understand his words, and his voice boomed even though he appeared headless. He spoke to me of his titles and some of his interactions with humanity as well as one of the stories about him. Once he was done speaking of things he had me hold out my hand, and he sliced open my palm. He then sliced his own palm and clasped my hand, then told me I now have the “Blood of the Woods” in my veins and that shifting will come to me. Aftee, he turned and shifted into a large black wolf while heading away. His parting words were “Beware the hearts of mortals” as he disappeared into the blackness.

Thank you @Dremora for the info on him so I could have this experience!

Next step: Maybe working with Tiamat. Will have to plan out a few things

8 Likes

You are welcome sweetheart :relieved: I am really happy about your experience!

3 Likes

Not done with this but hit a spot too personal to give a lot of details

Connected with my Godform last night and a LOT happened.

Will give a progress update soon

6 Likes

Got permission to share this experience.

Current step: Meditation and merge with Godform

Result:

I went into meditation and was at the shore of a reflective green lake. I dove in, and the water was black and warm. I swam deep, all the way to the bottom. When I got to the floor, the water became emerald green. I looked down and it was reflective. As I looked into the reflection I saw the sigil carved into my chest. When I fully took it in, I heard a rumbling sound and in the distance I saw a Temple rising from the lakebed.

I slowly walked through the soupy and think water and opened the doors and stepped inside. The doors closed behind me and the entire building drained out of water. There were Priestess walking all about, lighting fires lining the walls, revealing white and gold. I walked to the center and was greeted by a woman who looked different. She dressed me in a robe and then bowed and stepped away. Before me was a large black and silver mirror. I stepped before it and looked at my reflection. From my back was sprouting golden wings, and my eyes were trailing living fire. I walked into the mirror and suddenly felt cold. It was freezing, like plunging into ice. I forced my way forward for what felt like a few minutes and came out into the other side.

The room was extremely large and there were fires all along the floor. The pillars had giant serpents wrapped around them, and the walls were golden yet covered in small living and moving snakes. I looked upwards and there were dragon whelps covering every inch of the celiling. Every eye was on me. I strode forward and looked ahead. At the opposite wall was an impossibly large Throne made of green stone. I sat down upon it and looked forward. I felt a woman place a crown on my head, and push a gemstone into it over my third eye. I felt as if my skull had been pierced by fangs, and felt a snake within me awaken. It woke from my Crown and forced its way downwards to my Root, spreading venom and burning my entire insides with fire.

I felt cleaned out, and diseased all at once. When the fire subsided I opened my eyes and the room was empty besides a gigantic dragon made of living and shifting gold before me. He took a few steps forward and asked if I was coming to take his Throne. I told him it was already mine and he knew as much. He asked if I knew the price for trying to obtain his Kingdom, and I replied by saying it was already mine and he had no right to deny me. He laughed and called me a silly mortal, then asked if I was prepared to accept what it meant to be one with him. I told him that we already were as one and he was the one trying to deny me. He walked forward and slowly became a man with skin of gold. As he reached me, he walked into me and I felt our bodies merge. My chakras disconnected, and then swallowed his and combined, and then reconnected. I felt flames pulse through my entire system. In the back of my head I heard “Mother has accepted you and now so have I. The others wont be so ready to take you in. Be prepared to show everyone just who we are as the Venemous Godslayer. Live up to our name”, and then I came out of meditation and sat up

Next step: TBD

8 Likes

I helped with this one lmao

1 Like