Haplo's "I fucked myself up so lets start over" journal

So after 13 years of working at breakneck pace with very little guidance I finally hit a wall due to my own stupidity. Decided to start over with from some wonderful people here on BALG.

First step a few days ago: Visualization meditation from @anon48532061 to help me with learning draining to help fix some of my energy cap out, as well as helping me “reset” my chakra network and burn out blockages.

Result: Success. Network fixed and Sacral attuned to Fire. Whole process went well, new levels of sensitivity through my whole system

Step two: Chakra meditation provided by @Micah , working with , and previous visualization meditation again

Result: Working highly successful, Chakra meditation completely fine during first half but issues during Throat on second half. Visualization meditation results in black out

Step three: Visualization meditation again, with attempt to a new Baptism in Death(fourth)

Result: I did my Baptism to Death like I planned. When I was finishing, Azathoth had me come forward and he attuned me to Chaos. Resulted in me losing strength and hitting the ground. After that Someone from the Void pulled me in and attuned me to Void, Air, and Earth, and then I got told to do no workings for 5 days. At that time I will come back and someone else will attune me to Water

Current state: Draining is a GO! Chakra network cleaned out and “reset”. Root attuned to Earth, Sacral attuned to Fire, Plexus attuned to Death, Heart filled with Chaos, Throat attuned to Air, and Third Eye opened with Void. Looking forward to Water attunement for my Crown, and then attuning to other energies I need in my kit again. Will update in a few days since I feel like Im on “Spring Break” now by orders

17 Likes

Expected to be at current stage of this after about 2 weeks, taking 3 day breaks between each energy but didnt go as I planned which is ok. Results feel amazing so far

5 Likes

throws hands up
Wooooooooooooooo!!

9 Likes

Fucking yes mate!!!

Keep going. For water I recommend Leviathan.
Feeling proud of yah buddy.

7 Likes

Im pretty sure thats actually who is prepping to do my Crown. Ive worked with him before so it makes sense

It feels like a reunion of every being Ive had encounters with in this past 13 years giving me a bit of progress to start me over

6 Likes

Love your Journal :+1:

Your work is really powerful and I’ll sure learn a lot from your progress.

Thanks for sharing, wish you all the best :metal:

4 Likes

Hoping to be able to give people who feel burnt out an idea for how to rekindle themselves from scratch with this

Thank @anon48532061 though. Gave me the idea to make a journal in the first place

6 Likes

No need to thank me. You did all by yourself.
@Micah and I just help you a tiny bit. The 99% is all your work and your merit.

5 Likes

Someone needs to learn to take a compliment when it is given! #humbleNoxLotus

4 Likes

You see me with good eyes!

3 Likes

I speak the non-biased truth!!

3 Likes

That’s imposible! :sweat_smile:
A subject cannot give objective opinions!

3 Likes

@anon48532061
Just take the fucking complimeeeeeeeeent

4 Likes

Thanks @A_Pariah for backing me up :facepunch:

4 Likes

Ok ok you angry pomeranian!!!

3 Likes

This is truly the way. Tame the serpent within and wield its great gnosis!!!:metal:

2 Likes

-Dolphin,2019

3 Likes

@Micah that’s copyright right there!! :joy:

3 Likes

Current step: Coming to terms with everything I am and accepting myself to move forward. Not having fun but I guess it gives me something to do for the next 4 days. Will update as it continues

8 Likes

Update: Got some assistance to make sure to have no backlash and did an emergency evocation. Went well, best response I have ever had for sight and hearing. Got a solid physical response from the entity, and will have results soon. Chakra work looking fantastic so far

Feeling a lot better overall, blockages almost completely gone, and I feel a lot more energetic

11 Likes