Hammer gods evocation

In the book of evocation e.a talks about those gods with hammers and there sigil. Can someone please tell me what is the exact sigil for them??? Al I know is that it is a square. But not exactly sure witch one it is.

Which God? As I recall there is an entity that can guide one to be able to receive the tools/weapons of the Gods. But I don’t remember there being a direct “Thor” like figure in his eBook.

[quote=“Blaze.1.pr, post:1, topic:6013”]In the book of evocation e.a talks about those gods with hammers and there sigil. Can someone please tell me what is the exact sigil for them??? Al I know is that it is a square. But not exactly sure witch one it is.[/quote]I think you might be thinking of the Anakim, which EA mentions in Evoking Eternity. They are Giants, and beat the ground when they are evoked. Their square is given in EE, and also in the Mastering Evocation course.

Thanks darkest knight. I wasn’t sure because it seams like one the squares in the mastering evocation book is missing. I didn’t know witch one it was.