Halp me! halp me! I have to get my eeeex baaack!

I guarantee you…EVERYONE has been there. We got in a breakup…maybe after a week, maybe after some years. Literally HUNDREDS (probably) people come here in deep, dark, desperation begging help for getting back the person they just went splitsville with.

Look…I get it. I’ve been there. You know what I used to do? I used to make videos of myself crying my eyes out and lamenting about the breakup. Then my ass would WATCH THAT SHIT…later. When I was over that person. And that’s where this video comes in that I’m going to share with you.

Magic in growth isn’t just learning how to do magic, but also growing as a soul…walking that path and improving ourselves. The gods make you do it. Well…they assist, anyway. So that’s what I’m going to share this video with all of you today to just…keep tucked away in your mind for a rainy day. And by rainy day…I mean the day that sucks and you’re crying real tears because you just went through a break up. This can apply to both male and female counterparts.

I’m giving this not only in empathy/sympathy…but also in my desire to help you improve. Because even if you learn how to use magic to get someone back…you must keep in mind that what you WANT…is not always what you NEED for your growth towards godhood. So learning that magic may not be what brings you closer to godhood. It might just be learning something else. Like this:

8 Likes

I know the guy references “God”…but just ignore that and look at the bigger picture.

1 Like