Halloween Havoc, my Halloween Ritual

Here is the circle I used tonight. I made when I first started the goetia workshop. It’s made from the sigils of each demon

I did work with it tonight
I also did a video I may put up tomorrow

14 Likes

My cat skull is almost camouflaged

Forgot to say the circle also has Lucifer and Azazels sigils as well.

9 Likes
8 Likes

Very beautiful! I’m thinking of going into the demonic rather than only sticking to the pagan Gods 90% of the time.

6 Likes

Thank you, the whole video was too long to post. I did some interesting automatic writing and Azazel gifted me with an orb of power.

7 Likes

Yum.

1 Like

That is all so beautiful, I know you put so much time and energy and love into this functioning work of art! Amazing!

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

you’re welcome–I felt chills listening to you chant in the video and I could hear changes in the sound vibrations in the video also.

3 Likes

Well done, i can clearly see the pussycat cat skull, and a very beautiful set up.:metal:

1 Like

Thanks, it’s harder to see on the uploaded video but there were three green orb things moving around in the video as well it showed up clear on my phone but the upload distorted it some …and took away from green color they have

3 Likes

How did the havoc manifest? :stuck_out_tongue:

had a similar line of thought…since it seems(from my ignorant view) that the old ones are not the best fit for day to day matters :thinking:

This is for you. You know who you are.

Challenge accepted

2 Likes

wow that song is great! reminds me of most of my life lol

1 Like

Awesome
!

1 Like