Half-Demons/Son of Azazel

Azazel recently came to my best friend, we are both 15. I identified Azazel from the description he gave me and by his enn which I told my friend to ask for. Azazel told my friend that he is Azazel’s son. My friend’s mom was attacked by a demon while pregnant with him a few times, the demon saying that he wanted what was inside of her. How can we prove/disprove if he is actually Azazel’s son? Azazel speaks to him, shows him latin words in his head, shows him things in his dreams (he hasn’t told me about what happens in these dreams). I asked him if he thinks that Azazel is possessing him but be said he doesn’t think so and that Azazel just kinda guides him and if he repeatedly messes up then Azazel will take control of him. When his family tried to pray over him Azazel threw his step-brothers against the wall. Are there any sure ways to know if Azazel is lying to him or telling the truth?

3 Likes

I’m not all that experienced in this stuff what so ever but no demon is going to go through the trouble of throwing people into walls if he’s just lying to the person he’s protecting or guiding.

1 Like