Hail president buer the healer!

Breif backstory of mine

• so I’m epileptic and over the years of having seizures I would dislocate my right shoulder . EVERY TIME . To the point where I could be putting on a jacket and my shoulder would dislocate .

I’m actually doing well seizure wise. I havnt had one in over a year due to finding the right medication & medicinal cannabis
However its been maybe 6 months or so since I dislocated my shoulder .

I had an incident at work 2 days ago where I dislocated my shoulder . I actually felt like I was being punished by Sythrakor because of my cannabis & alcohol use. Anyways . So today I was getting ready for work . I was putting my brace on and of course… it dislocated again & I had to call out of work …
It was out of socket for about 2 hours
A good friend of mine wrote me a rite for Buer :heart: the healer . So I did this rite to him that took about a half hour. I offered him a black candle in his name . My respect. & in return perhaps we could work together in the future . And I also said I would give him some online praise :raised_hands:

And what do you knowwwww.
IMMEDIATELY after I ended the rite. I took ONE DEEP BREATH annnnnnnnd POP . Shoulder went right back into place .

So HAIL PRESIDENT BUER . I can even feel him with me now . I’ve got these warm chills all over my body. I feel like he’s still healing me .
This was an amazing first time experience with Buer . I will definitely :+1: be working with him in the future .

Thank you Buer !

21 Likes

Thank you for sharing. I’m doing healing work with Buer and Marbas as apart of a ritual for someone and I needed to hear this!

3 Likes

ANOTHER SUCCESS
Thank you dearly Buer the healer!!

I preformed a ritual for my good friend whose Right hip was super messed up . He’s a skater and he hurt it really badly. He had to sit out and was having a really difficult time walking. I preformed the ritual and the next day he skated all day! And this morning he sends me a message " I dont know what kind of ritual you did but I skated all day yesterday and now my hip is all better!" I told him to thank Buer the healer

He really works wonders ! So thank you Buer!!

7 Likes

Praise Buer The Healer

He really can heal with practically anything .
I’ve promised to give him some online praise after work with him each time, as one should because his work amazes me .

This time - for myself
I got an IUD (for those of you who don’t know what an IUD is - its a contraption thats places inside your uterus to protect against pregnancy)
& let me tell you . That bitch hurt so fucking bad!

All day long I was in agony . It took me about a half hour to get myself together just to drive home. And I was rolling on the floor . Could barely walk. Felt like my left ovary was being stabbed . I was so scared that it wasn’t placed right or something had gone wrong ! Finally when I decided I had enough- like 8 hours later.

I preformed my rite to Buer and I fell asleep afterwards . After a 20 minute nap the pain had gone away.

Hail President Buer The Healer !!
I highly recommend working with him

5 Likes

Would u share

2 Likes

I preform healing rites for physical pain thru Buer , however he can heal the mind too . Feel free to DM me for more info

1 Like

I was not aware of him! I was talking to Bune about a health problem I got asking for support. She is the spirit I am connected with.

Well after I finished with Bune I logged into the forum and found this topic! I am sure she guided me to Buer the healer!

I talked to him chanting his enn. I am sure he will help. I offered respect and public mention / recognition / thanks giving.

All hail Bune. Thanks!

All hail president Buer the healer. Thanks so much!!!

2 Likes