Hail King Paimon!

No, I don’t do that.

2 Likes

Can you help me ?

1 Like

I can tell you without a doubt and confirm King Paimon has some things planned this next year (in fact, some years to come). Currently I’m working on some things with Belphegor but after that it’s on to King Paimon’s instruction for me personally.

3 Likes

@Blackflag16 I know, right?

@IslandEmpress With what?

1 Like

Absolutely! I feel as though his light is rising. Not since the days of old has it been like this. But once his former glory is reestablished, you watch how the work we all are doing with him is going to get supercharged. Eyes have not seen the creativity and sorcery that he has in store for those that ally and path work with him. All I can say to people who are being drawn to him or who are on the fence about him…CALL HIM…call him

5 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: New lookin for some guidance

Thank you very much for sharing. Hail King Paimon!!!

2 Likes

I’m very interested in working with king paimon and have done alot of research into him and also tried evoking him but am unsure if he had come. None of the signs others have pointed out had happened. I was hoping you could help to further my knowledge into him and possibly help form a relationship if willing.

1 Like

Before anything else, have you opened your astral senses? You won’t be able to hear him nor feel him, if you haven’t done so.

1 Like

I have done some meditation along with the mantra “Vala Tala E’fey Dor”. I had read that it had produced some great results for people and felt it was also working for me. Do you have anymore advice or posibly help to point me in a good direction to move forward.

Well, do make sure to check the forum for astral senses opening. There are some really nice threads about it.
Other than that, meditation is the way to go. You can meditate untill you feel like you’re ready for it. 10 minutes per day are good.

3 Likes

I want to work with him, how invoke and how know is was successfully ??, what am I supposed feel or hear or see ??
Thank you

I’m not trying to be snarky with this…

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?context=topic&context_id=7439&q=king%20paimon&skip_context=true

Tons of info on King Paimon. I work with him and know that even if you don’t feel or think he’s around, if you take the proper steps to connect with him, he will connect with you. He showed me his power a few days ago and I didn’t think he was going to help me. If you feel like he’s trying to reach out to you or connect with you, answer the call, you won’t be disappointed :bouquet::tulip::bouquet:

6 Likes

Thank you , for advice, I did exact it (search) I had dreams .But I thought it was just a dreams, but I will continue discover my self and try to be alert
Thank you

1 Like

Check out the BALG FAQ or even use the forum search function. There’s already tons of info on the forum.

2 Likes

Thank you

Thank you for this detailed post. I have not worked with Paimon directly; nevertheless, your post was both instructive and encouraging.

Flagged for @Lady_Eva because of double posting

2 Likes

Thank you for your help.

Thank you for this, I want to work with him and am trying to educate myself on him. I really connect with his sigil, and I’ve heard he’s an appropriate entity for beginners to connect with and learn from.

3 Likes