Hail King Lucifer

Hello Everyone,

I made a petition to King Lucifer on the 31st of December before midnight. In my petition I wrote that I wanted a new job, a certain amount of pay, and I wanted results to manifest before the end of January. Well, I applied for a few job positions on 1/4/20. A week later I was called to interview. This week I was given an offer and start date. What can I say? Lucifer is perfection. He is always available to assist me in manifesting my needs and wants. Hail King Lucifer!

28 Likes

Congratulations on the success!

1 Like

@ReyCuervo Thank you. It is all King Lucifer. I have never been hired so quickly for a job that takes months to get clearance.

5 Likes

Congratulations, and yes! Hail King Lucifer, this is great news! I hope it all works out great for you!

1 Like

Congratulations girl you deserve it

2 Likes

@bunny4cam

Thank you. Lucifer has been with me through an emotional roller coaster for the last 2 years. From getting me out of legal issues to rewarding me with good job. I am grateful that he continues to assist me in this Journey. He is fucken amazing!

5 Likes

Congratulations, girl! That’s amazing!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I’m glad for your success! He’s always very helpful and keeps his promises

1 Like

@eliana

Yup. King Lucifer is always right on point. The problem with most people is that they muddle their workings or doubt their magick.

4 Likes

Yeah he’s always warning me about doubt and how it’s preventing me from being more successful lol

2 Likes

That’s great news! Hail Lucifer!

What are you gonna give him in return or what did you already offer him as far as offerings goes?

Would like to hear.

@letmedisappear

Tonight we will feast on raw steak :cut_of_meat: and hard liquor.

1 Like

@letmedisappear

I’m going to open a bottle of tequila I bought in Mexico a few months ago. King Lucifer really came through fast this time.

1 Like

Ave Lucifer

2 Likes

Congrats!! What ritual did you use?

@Bruby

I used a Petition spell

1 Like

What is Petition spell?

Candles? or just the petition and demon enn and sigil? and how did you dispose of the petition?

1 Like

@Bruby
I wrote my petition. Drew King Lucifer’s sygil over my petition. Went outside to mediate for about 30 min while fixating on my sygil and the waxing :crescent_moon: crescent moon. When I felt like it was time… I burned the petition.

1 Like