Hail Hekate experience?

I’m shortening this VS. my last post for engagement! :slight_smile:️:pray:t3: I have been called to work with Hekate. It’s been brewing forever. Now we are connected. I want a certain thing and I seem to see some peeps that work with other Deity’s that she leads them to. Anyone care to share of any experience she brought about in their life? Or other Deity’s she guided them to? Hail Hekate Keeper of the Keys! :black_heart:

4 Likes

hecate has helped me alot i see her as my main goddess i have work alot and offered the trodational things to her ive seen her black dogs that i asked for she is the goddess of witchcraft and much more

2 Likes

Right! I’m just excited to see where this takes me. I set up an altar with ritual this past dark moon in her honor. (On my page). I have seen her keys everywhere!! She has made it clear she’s with me now. Soon I will begin to ask things but for now I’m honoring her with tons of respect and not asking for anything specific. Unless “Take me into my Destiny” is specific, :joy: which it probably is to her, lol. I just enjoy sharing here.

2 Likes

she has many things she can help with many make sure its onlyy her on the altar

4 Likes

I met her via guided mediation. She is very beautiful and has a wonderful personality. She did tell me that in this Life I will ascend and some later information proved this and lied to me about my goals (she told me what I wanted to hear).

Go for it!! She’s wonderful.

1 Like

I have a VERY close relationship with my Mother Hekate. For decades now. She is always there. She is a guide and a teacher, but very straightforward. She won’t sugar coat things. And when her devotee is ready, She is willing to give. (She gave me my current spirit animal. She gave me my magickal awareness.)

But I have realized that She is somewhat possessive, in the sense that She wants attention and devotion without involving other entities. She taught me how to connect with and call on other demons and gods, but my activity with Her is different from everything else. She demands it so. In contract, my Father Lucifer is lot more easy-going. My Mother Hekate does not want to share offerings; my Father Lucifer is happy to do so.

She is very, very powerful and insightful. She is real. Keep your relationship with Her, listen to Her, and it will be a gift and blessing throughout your life.

3 Likes