Hail great king Paimon

A Word of praise for the mighty king Paimon Who fulfilled what i sent him to do fast! If you need to influence someone 's mind , King Paimon will do it for you. his power is amazing!

I guess you won the guy??I’m happy for you.

[quote=“dron, post:2, topic:4998”]I guess you won the guy??I’m happy for you.[/quote] thank you Dron! he started texting me again. Don t want him back i know it s not gonna work . But it feels damn good to know that i wasn t dumped and that he still wants me.

I’m bit confused… You asked King Paimon to get him back to you… But you don’t want him back, oh well… i understand the want for admiration, i want it too. And i’m glad this worked out for you, i wish things would work for many other brothers and sisters here.

I think karanina want him badly but she knows that he’s not feeling exactly the same way about her…It’s emotion against logic…And emotion always win.
@karenina
Just tell him what you feel.It’s not bad to feel something strong for a person.(in case you haven’t allready told him).

I’m bit confused… You asked King Paimon to get him back to you… But you don’t want him back, oh well… i understand the want for admiration, i want it too. And i’m glad this worked out for you, i wish things would work for many other brothers and sisters here.[/quote] no , I asked king Paimon to make him think about me again , to change his thoughts in my favour, even obsess over me. Never said i want him back Because I Don t want to upset the great king by not honouring his work.

[quote=“dron, post:5, topic:4998”]I think karanina want him badly but she knows that he’s not feeling exactly the same way about her…It’s emotion against logic…And emotion always win.
@karenina
Just tell him what you feel.It’s not bad to feel something strong for a person.(in case you haven’t allready told him).[/quote] oh my dear Dron. .that s impossible. Thx for the advice though it s very considerate of you.

Paimon works fast and with no hesitation. One of my favorite spirits in the Kingdom of Hell