Hail Freyr and the Alfar!

This is just a public thanks to Freyr and the Alfar for their help in getting a certain someone’s attention. They work fast as hell too. If anyone would like to work with them, I would love to help get you started. Freyr as well as the Alfar are much too under appreciated.

16 Likes

I’d like to work with Alfar, I have previously worked with Dökkálfars, so I believe this would be a nice experience working with them.

1 Like

Okay man. The rune Dagaz can provide a way to link up to their energies. Another way to approach them, is to call upon Freyr. He’s the Lord of the elves and their realm. He can definetly help you establish a connection. The Svartalfar (light elves) love offerings of wine or grape juice and fruit. They are absolute miracle workers for seduction magick, elemental magick, and protection magick. I’ve only worked with them a handful of times but I really love these spirits. Their energy is so invigorating.

5 Likes

Awesome, I’ll follow your advice. Thanks for sharing this info. If anything interesting happens I’ll report. Cheers~

1 Like

Yes please. I’m wish to embark on heathenry as a path to enlighten my mundane life make it more magickal. At the moment spiritual connections are zilch and I’m not getting any younger…

1 Like

For me Heathenry is the easiest system to start working in. I’m always happy to see a new Heathen coming into the family! I do suggest the Aesir as a starting point.

3 Likes

Thank you for the quick reply! Aesir, yes and I have the poetic edda just waiting on the bookshelf for me to start being who I am not just dreaming about it…

:fire: :sun_behind_rain_cloud: :leaves: :wind_face:

3 Likes

Check out some of the old NRR podcasts on YouTube if you can find them. They’re great. If not, I’d be more than obliged to post a link or two :wink:

2 Likes

Oh dandy! I’ll take a gander… right now, in fact. :smiley:

Oh goody I found my fav norse teacher Jackson Crawford on Youtube. He is the best teacher around the web that I know of.
J. Crawford

2 Likes

If you want to get into Heathenry and load your mind up quickly, I can not suggest enough digging up old episodes of the Raven Radio podcast. They are a complete joy to listen to and loaded with information from lore to worldview.

4 Likes

Thank you sounds very good, I love to listen more than read these days, my old eyes get tired too fast. lol

1 Like

@FraterMagni, I found the website and videohost on youtube has the links etc… I’m like bouncing into synchronistic findings… they are everywhere and nowhere! I’m having a blast finding all these radios and podcasts. There is more than I ever thought.
:rabbit2: :waning_gibbous_moon:

2 Likes