Hail Everyone

Hello! I’m excited to join the forum. Somethings about me: I’m from south east ohio , since being on lock down I have more free time to dedicate to self improvement. I have experience In magick but it’s not an everyday practice for me. I think as I’m here longer I’ll have more of an idea what I want to do. I read several of the authors on this site so I am familiar with most Luciferian philosophy. Sometimes I am skeptical about paranormal experiences , which I’ve had, but it’s just a hurdle I’m trying to overcome! What was a changer for me was when I died during an operation and went to a place that would appear to be hell. It was similar to a hell of brimstone and fire but it was not a place of pain and suffering which left me confused. A lot more happened that doesn’t need to be talked about now. However, since I became more open to Lucifer and hell . So my search for more meaning behind this continues.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

What, exactly, do you have experience in? Magick encompasses a lot.

What do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

I have experience with mostly black magick evocation divination curses astral projection and sex. I have had formal Wiccan training but I dont identify as Wiccan. I’m not practicing anything particular now. I’m interested in getting my husband into doing sex magic with me. I’m also wanting to learn more about the qliphoth …

How long have you practiced?

What systems of black magick do you have experience in?

About 20 years in using magick …I don’t use any systems.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the forum.

1 Like