Hail belial!

he helped me today in a critical and comlicated situation and helped me and had been for me in my darkest hour and i can’t thank enough for this!!! BELIAL,YOU ARE A TRUE KING!!! AND A SAVIUOR!!! i’ll never forget what you did for me.NEVER!!!
the story is this,my mother regular medicine was lost so the doctor gives her prescription for 3 months to keep at home and i had the paper with her prescription and i went to the pharmacy to buy new one first i had to get the money(we’re prettty broke but that another story)so i went form pharmacy to pharmacy and explained the situation they look at the comuter and saw that she just bought it a week ago which was was true but she lost them and she can’t function without them.they didn’t care i,ran from pharmacy to pharmacy and they just didn’t care!!!i begged and i asked and they just didn’t care(if you take a doctor prescription they can see when you bought it because it’s a central computer that shows when you bought what)7 ours of runing in the city like a maniac to hear the same answer.i freaked out and was on the verge of panic attack.my mother is alone without her medicine (and the annoying part is that they could give.they just didn’t want to give it i know that because this is how it it’s done.one saying yes the other saying no according to the weather)
ok i said i’m gonna rob some pharmacy if don’t get the fucking medicine.and then i remembered.
BELIAL!!!he can bend the rulse for me.now i was on the road,so i practicaly begged him,help me plz i’m going to my mother’s doctor,hepnotize him so he will give me new updated prescription and in return i’ll post about this here.so i heard a thought with a hoarse tone asking: what’s his name? i gave him the the name( i thought that i’m hallucinating)
but i didn’t care and suddnely on the way to doctor’s place i suddeny felt calm relaxed and my neck was like on fire
and yes!!!the waiting was long so he told me to keep thinking positive so i did and the doctor was strangly nice to me:O and gave me the prescriptions updated!!! i bought the medicines and all i could think of, thank you thank you thank you
belial!!!you’re amazing!!! i couldn’t believe it!!!
i read all the time pepole are doing here amazing things with sigils eens and invoking/evoking
and i’m afraid to do the rituals and don’t know the een and only remember part of his sigil,it was all through telepathic conversation beetween me and him,and he came for me and saved me!!!i’m sitting here and still can’t believe how he saved me and i’m so full of gratitude and appritiation for him.and it was so damn simple!!!
hail belial!!! a true king who willing to help to all who needs him!!!

10 Likes

wow amazing

2 Likes

Wow

2 Likes

Excellent result, and thank you Belial!! :thumbsup:

2 Likes