HAIL, an introduction to myself & thanking you hellish beings for your hospitality

HAIL and GREETINGS my fellow Witches or Sorcerers or whatever name associated with Magick you’d like to use!

I’ve been involved with Magick for over 15 years, maybe even longer, time flies when you’re riding life with demons. I have a degree in psychology and a masters degree in Fine Art, I’ve studied in many countries around the world and worked with some amazing occultists in my time.

I’m 33, I’ve just moved to England from France and because of this I thought it’d be a good idea to finally join the forum after browsing on here for a good few months in the hope to meet other Sorcerers!

I hope we have a splendid and hell raising time together and thanks for your welcome.

2 Likes

Welcome.

What do you practice?

1 Like

Welcome @DROL :blush:

1 Like

Greetings @DarkestKnight (I hope I’ve tagged you properly)

I practice mostly Black Magick, but have interests in all other areas such as meditations, soul searching and travel for that matter, satanism, Chaos Magick is a new recent and exciting form of Magick I’ve had the honour of studying but have to admit that wasn’t completely for me, Divination work… It’s a journey.

I do feel that evoking demons is the most productive form of Magick I’ve worked with, I’ve had a lot of occult practice and it’s an exciting time we’re living in.

What do you practice?

Thank you for your welcome

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :wave:t5::slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like

I’ve been practicing for about 20 years now. I’ve worked within Hermetics, Golden Dawn, Enochian, and Chaos Magick. I currently practice the system of EA Koetting.

2 Likes

Hail and welcome. Feel free to PM me anytime.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like