Haii iam CissašŸ°

Hi My name is Cissa, I am from Indonesia.

I am practicing magic in ten month from now, and so far ive been evoking Lilith for cursing, Focalor to releash malecious magick that someone put on my father, Bune help me from financial disasster at work, Murmur to banish stupid entity that leach to my bodies, Dantalion help me to make my father more lovable even thou it was temporary, Furcas and Lord Lucifer do a lot with rising my magickal power, and last but not least Ama Lilith that freed me from stupid toxic boyfriend and cursing him and demolish him. Love you a lot O mother of the dark moon

Im practicing qliphot in my 5 month study. I work with Thaumiel sphere, Thagrion, Gamaliel, and Nehema.

Thereā€™s a lot for me to learn here, so I wish we would get along.
Sitra ahra gloria

11 Likes

Welcome to BALG

WOW So much experience in short periode of time, you must be through a lot to have all of that.

Hei I am from Indonesia too, nice to know that I am not alone

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

@Genderewo thx nice to meet youšŸ°
@anon39079500 Thank you very much

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum Iā€™m from india. Its amazing the experience you have. I did quite a few initiations in last year and you are topping me lol.

1 Like

Thank you, theres a lot for me to learn too.
It was fucked up situation at my life so far, so I have to do magick to break me free from all of it. And it geting better and better after all this entity help me out. I cant thank them enough

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :wave:t4::grin:

1 Like

Itā€™s really great have another sister that loves our dark mother Lilith. Welcome! @Cissa

3 Likes

Welcome. Glad youā€™re here.

1 Like

@QueenMustang @Hypnos Thank you very much nice to meet you :rabbit:
@Lachdan1832 nice to meet you, mother lilith has saved my life from adversity and taught me a lot to be a strong girl. What lilith aspects do you ritualize often?

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure about which aspect Iā€™ve been working of her. But two days ago a spider was close to my altar for our dark moher and disappeared when my ritual finished
Is this a clue? @Cissa

1 Like

@Lachdan1832 arachnidā€¦ is the lilith aspect of the spider queen, it was the first time I also met
Ama lilith ritual with my boy friendsā€¦
What offerings do you offer?

1 Like

Cinnamon incense, rum, my semen.

Is it working?

1 Like

Could we talk in private, please?

Yes sure

Thanks a lot!