HAAGENTI the Ultimate Alchemist

“To bring about a desired change in your personality” - Demons of Magick

This badass mofo will show you how to fish instead of giving you one so you will never need to ask again.

I made a petition of HAAGENTI a week ago to make me feel as relaxed in the darkness as I am in the light. The thing is it’s the thought of triggering fear that plagued me.He quickly guided me to the discovery of a technique called “FasterEFT”.

If I have to put it into words, FasterEFT is like a search and destroy ops style compared to other techniques I am familiar with such as hypnosis, affirmations, chakra work, shadow work which are surgical approach when it comes to emotional transmutations and thought energy manipulations. They have their own uses, but fasterEFT can rapidly dissociate your emotional reactions to all sorts of stimuli from thoughts to situations within minutes.

I started off trying to get rid a chronic imagined fear and ended up discovering why I don’t go after things I think I want. I have been constantly resisting pleasure for all my life for whatever reason. Yet, I constantly crave it. What a madness!

FasterEFT involves aiming at the reaction (feeling or emotion) and tapping a 5 acupuncture points while affirming the intention of release, and repeat till it’s gone. I found it takes about 5 to 30 minutes to release hardened emotion energies from myself completely never to return. 25 years of unconsciously resisting pleasure and constantly trying to manifest pleasure to a profound aha moment that will change the rest of my life.

Anyone got similar experiences working with this spirit?

11 Likes

I have worked with haagenti and he is actually very quick with his work… I asked him to change my thinking or feelings about anything as I was feeling very low and stressed nothing and nobody was making me feel good, he did change my mind right after completing my ritual with him. After that automatically I started getting positive thoughts regarding bullshit people too lol. He diverts your mind pretty quick. His energy is very strong too.

10 Likes

Amazing energy and style of work, isn’t it. I’m glad he helps you like that as well.

He should get much deserved credit for being a powerful agent of change which is after all what transmutation is.

2 Likes

Yes correct :blush:

1 Like

Sounds pretty legit
, do you have to tap different points for different emotions

It’s the same for all of them which I find extremely efficient, effective and fast. Look up FasterEFT on YouTube, bud. Hope it will bring you so much good as if it did to me.

1 Like

Any physical symptoms?

Like headache, light headed ness, nausea, barfing, weakness etc ?

Regarding? :face_with_monocle:

After evoking or summoning - any Hyde cal symptoms?

So usually the presence of any entity gives me lightheadedness. Same with him as well. I hardly chanted his enn for like 5 mins and he was there I almost puked due to dizziness (didn’t though) … and after the ritual I was all good and positive and negative thoughts were automatically dragged out of my mind and positive things were coming into head. It was like I had to force myself to think negative.

2 Likes

Ahhh

Did you do any kind of grounding or banishing ritual before calling him?

After the rituals I do all those … :blush: m with ars Goetia all the time,so m a bit confident with them.

2 Likes