Haden (:

Hello, I’m Haden and I was recommended to this forum by a friend. He came to me with so much newfound realization, which kind of sparked my interest in this site :thinking: I’m excited to learn more :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forum. I like it due to the fact it is always active and you can literally search any question you may have involving your research.
Hopefully you acquire what you seek.

1 Like

Welcome @lostbutfinding Please tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. This post doesn’t tell us anything about you and does not meet the requirement of a proper introduction.

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in?

This is important information to include in your introduction as it helps us provide appropriate advice and direction so please answer the questions. Failure to do a proper introduction may result in the removal of any subsequent posts you make until our rule is respected.

1 Like

Thank you likewise <3

1 Like

Haden here, and I’m really interested in magic. I’ve done a lot of spells in the past two years I think? Probably a little longer. But at first I had trouble believing, I guess you can say I was a skeptic. But I soon realized that belief was the entire foundation of the spell! After that, my spells become way more fun and effective. Recently, I’ve discovered that I have some powers in clairvoyance. I’ve also noticed that I’m extremely intuitive and a great advice giver. I’d really love to learn more about pretty much anything you guys have to offer (: thank u :sauropod: <3

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

Where do you hail from?

1 Like

Welcome :smile:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like