Had my first contact dream! (I think..)

Last night I had multiple dreams but one was significant. So I was in a mall like environment and I believe my wife was in the dream. If i remember correctly I came across a group of people but the only one that stuck out was this woman who had two cards from the Daemon Tarot deck that we own. I want to say the two cards were “floating” out in front of me. Well anyway, she asked me a question along the lines of “which one do you choose?” Or something. One card I believe was Azazel and the other I can’t remember. Then I turned around or looked in son other direction and there was a blue humanoid man with two horns on his head with a smaller horn in the middle and he said something to me. I wish I wrote more down when I woke up but I had to go to work and was in a rush… Does this sound significant to you guys? I wish I had more to go on for you but I’m lacking with real details. Have anyone encountered such an entity? Any help would be appreciated. I rarely ever dream and I think this was my first contact with spirits.

Go with the Blue One.

Crystalline: an infinite repetitive fractal structure.

One has Finite Forms arising out of infinity…i e. Form arising out of the Source of Awareness (Source may be equated with large bodies of water such as Lake/Ocean…etc). One of the key principle things that one captures things of a crystalline nature portrayed as Physical form is in the use of Symbols.

My next point is is one then has the symbol of Blue Crystals. A friend once told me that blue crystals represent reaching ones highest potential…that was a clue given by spirit speaking through her. Anyway…based off that I can begin to draw a complex matrix of symbolic associations based off this and many other things where they validate each other.

So my point? What I am saying here in association to your mention of a “Blue Being.” whatever you do, do not go with the “Standard Fare” which is my highest recommendation. This doesnt necessarily mean leaving society or becoming a weirdo or whatever. One can still be normal and grounded…whikr simultaneously amd uniquely ones self…if people opened their eyes there are plenty of weird people in this world…its just that there is a general societal construct everyone conforms to…hence one has many layers to ones Being. So think of my explanation of weirdness as the many stages people go through of breaking away from the Old Self and Re-integrating into the new self.

I am well aware they have certain rituals for such things in the old and new spkritjallity and magickal practices. I know this is extra speaking about it. But this kind of goes along with making certain choices and early on I think people jump to all sorts of conclusions when they encounter something different. But good luck and good dreaming…oh Yeah…Dreams are not Seperate from physicak Reality…the world of symbols verh much influences hour thinking and. Hence actions.

Thanks for the information and advice Biosynth! Another tidbit of information I wanted to add was that I told my wife about this dream and she herself had a dream with Lilith giving her a green light go (literally and figuratively speaking) of massive personal development is going to occur. The woman in my dream could of been her appearing to me as well. I don’t think it’s coincidence.

Oh yeah. Well this is the year when many things will change

I had the same type of dream (lucid) , to me appeared 2 playing cards. I posted this in “lucid dreaming?” topic.

Nothing really in that which would indicate anything other than a normal dream to me.

Malls are actually function as portals in dreams, so it’s possible you could have met something or someone. Because we only have one of anything on an archetypal level, you can enter a mall in one city and exit it in another city. Additionally, all the varied shops additional pathways. Malls are functionally junction points in dreams.

Have you done any divination to see how to proceed with this dream?

Funny you should mention that The Cusp. I’ve had mall dreams many times and first it starts out with me going shopping as I normally would but then all these random people appear, people that I actually know and people I’ve never seen but we know each other in the dream, then I always end up in some strange place which was not where I started. Usually in some strange arcade with walls that move and secret chambers and I end up getting lost in there for hours before finding my way back out, like it turns into a maze of some sort.

I always took those dreams to mean that I needed to find myself, find the correct path that will lead me back to where I came from, or where I belong. So to the OP, maybe seeing the mall and seeing those tarot cards which you were given a choice of was symbolic of finding your correct path, for now? I know that once I started having those mall dreams, they kept coming every so often and got weirder every time! I can literally start out in a mall then end up in an amusement park in the middle of nowhere. Sometimes it’s a camping site with log cabins that turns into a little town full of shops and I wander off the path and am suddenly on some dirt roads in the woods that lead back to my house but those roads seem so familiar like I’ve traveled there in real life, like there’s an entire town that used to be located in the woods behind my house.

Sorry, not trying to hijack your topic but what you wrote jarred my memory and I had forgotten all about those mall dreams until just now but if you can, let the dream play out next time before you wake up and see where you end up. Dreams that start out completely normal are the ones that seem to turn the weirdest on you when you least expect it and in my experience, are the ones where I know I am dreaming but cannot for the life of me wake myself up. Like something insists I need to follow those strange paths until I find my way out, whether it be the strange arcade maze path or the middle of nowhere woods behind my house path. Try inducing the dream again tonight by dwelling on everything that you DO remember just before falling asleep, like a meditation an imagine what would have happened next if you wouldn’t have woken up and once you fall asleep the dream will continue where it left off but it may take several days of practice to actually remember it and not go straight into blackness.

I know it sounds unbelievable that you’d want to wake yourself up from a lucid dream, but sometimes you just want out.

WHen I can’t seem to wake myself up through force of will, I rely on impact to get the job done! Ever had a falling dream where you wake up on impact? Statistically, jarring impacts tend to wake dreamers up. Knowing that, you can use it to wake yourself up in a pinch.

I’ve jumped off buildings and stepped in front of speeding vehicles in order to wake myself up from dreams. It may seem unpleasant, but when you really want out, you don’t even think about it, you just do it.

I will give that a try Cusp. Besides, falling dreams don’t kill you on impact like some myths suggest. I have falling dreams on occasion and you’re right, I just jolt up out of my sleep when I land.

I know it sounds unbelievable that you’d want to wake yourself up from a lucid dream, but sometimes you just want out.

WHen I can’t seem to wake myself up through force of will, I rely on impact to get the job done! Ever had a falling dream where you wake up on impact? Statistically, jarring impacts tend to wake dreamers up. Knowing that, you can use it to wake yourself up in a pinch.

I’ve jumped off buildings and stepped in front of speeding vehicles in order to wake myself up from dreams. It may seem unpleasant, but when you really want out, you don’t even think about it, you just do it.[/quote]

Haha. Thats when “they” will stop you by capturing you and then putting you on Anti-psychotic meds while telling you they are “helping” you. Which then brings to mind that movie “Sucker Punch.”