Had a strange breakthrough/experience

Today i was doing a basic meditation bringing energy in getting ready for some chakra work when i intuitively had a urge to open my eyes and when i did i saw my hand was opening closing moving without me knowing and a few seconds later i saw sparks come out of my hand of purple and red

There are two things that might’ve happened

1. My aura has improved i saw it and my body was reacting to it

2. I got possessed possibly

What do you think?

5 Likes

The 3rd eye, seeing the aura and the energy on the hand, possibly

2 Likes

You’re doing well. Sparks are the first signs of seeing energy. I saw them before I stopped trying for a bit.

You get that kind of stuff in every clair sense.

5 Likes

So does this mean my aura is red and purple colored

Dunno

If you want to know the colour of your aura, you should stand in the mirror, with a white background and stare at the centre of your forehead or right in-between your eyes and soften your gaze and eventually you should see your aura, but it seems like your third eye is pretty open, so I’d say you could just do this with your hand instead.

So, I am one of the very few people out there that does not believe in possession. I have my reasons; however, it’s not worth to open a can of worms in public.

Our hands are a method of language. Think about it, we talk with our hands by making gesters when we speak or we point to things.

There is also symbolic yoga signs we make to bring balance when we meditate.

I would also research the meanings of the color aura. I also found this article a while ago that helped me with my journey:

I think this will also be helpful in your journey:

e7b8bb3c0413af9fa3ee802a67858034--chakras-reiki-the-chakras

5c4b84da6c13eab5a2275fdf7a63a0aa

2 Likes

I doubt it would be a case of possession. I second the first reply and your first point. There are hundreds of nerve impulses sent when moving or twitching one muscle.

1 Like

One can become more open, psychic, sensitive and aware when they are going through a kundalini awakening process.
I don’t think you were possessed.
This is something positive and a step in the right direction.

Possesion is a state you would have noticed and you wouldn:t feel at ease at list a day or a couple of days. You can feel the spirit like another body, it gets somehow like dense air. It’s hard to explain but you would know it.