Haagenti and Bastet

is godess bastet actually hagenti ,?,&, face book one had wrotten thisu. what do you think

They’re considered the same but a lot of the Goetia are just demons who are compared/linked to the Gods, some people call it their “demonic aspect” but that’s honestly some new age LHP bs. Gods don’t require a “demonic aspect” and there’s no real history behind the name besides the usual demonization which by that would basically note that said demon wouldn’t exist.

In my opinion, either the demon doesn’t really exist and is simply a name someone gave the God/ddess or like I mentioned above, it’s a demon that’s simply compared to the God/ddess and not them.

3 Likes

People literally pluck this stuff from the air and pass it off as fact without ever doing any real research. If you want to dive down that rabbit hole, ignore what occultists say and turn to academic research. Those people are at least peer reviewed and flights of fancy are less likely to proliferate. In the meantime, I will just leave this from a similar thread.

3 Likes