Guys I would like you to meet my apprentice

Guys I want to present to you my long term apprentice @Einar02 we actually live in the same place.

He’s like a brother to me, i’ve taught him so much over a three year period he went from someone who had no idea of magick, straight to working with demons and all types of gods.

We’ve done some crazy ass rituals together like the gatekeeper ritual and the lake of fire including a lot more crazy shit.

Thought I’d kind of introduce him to you guys, told him this is a welcoming community, so Einar don’t fuck it up brother :joy:.

30 Likes

Welcome aboard @Einar02! You are a part of the crazed ones now​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::metal:

9 Likes

@Einar02 welcome to the forum land of the wyrd :laughing: :eye: :cocktail:

7 Likes

thankyou everyone :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and thankyou @C.Kendall , I remember when I didn’t even have a clue what anything magick related was e.g , didn’t even know what a covern was :joy: just loving the moment with magick it helps you with a lot of things in life aswell as yourself :skull_crossbones::wolf::vulcan:

13 Likes

Yeah man now get you’re ass Over my house it’s the season to work with the jotunn

6 Likes

Welcome aboard!

5 Likes

Welcome @Einar02. It sounds like you are having an awesome time, as you travel down the Left Hand Path. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Welcome brother

2 Likes

Welcome @Einar02. I wish you a productive journey here.

3 Likes

@Einar02 Welcome to the club :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Hey @Einar02, welcome to the party :wink:

1 Like

13 Likes

Welcome son @Einar02

2 Likes

thankyou

yes I am thankyou haha

1 Like

thankyou brother