Gut instinct

So I’ve been feeling something but not sure which it exactly is but I’ve been feeling like something bad is going to happen like someone cheating talking to another woman or someone is playing games with my head is there any way to find out if someone is manipulating me by thinking I’m crazy or delusional?

1 Like

Have you tried using divination?

2 Likes

Tarot is probably the more reliably method of divination imop but many people do fine psychic readings and scans.

Personal I recommend doing a banishing and protection ritual just in case, then your mind says hey I am okay and hopefully the feelings will subside either way.

I will note that irrational fear and groundless paranoia are some of the only symptoms of psychic or magic attack I’ve encountered to date; so it could be many things and the best thing to do in case of doubt is to banish, protect, then divine.

In that order :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No I have not where would I start what would you suggest I do

2 Likes

Feelings of anxiety and dread like this are also a red flag for parasite or astral attack.

A good cleanse and banish never hurt and ID to feel better afterwards then that’s what it was.

If you search on here for “spirtual hygience tutorial” we have collected a few of them together for convenience, have a read through that and you’ll start getting ideas. Go with what draws you first.

3 Likes

Thank you I will do that

1 Like

Spend some time researching runes, tarot tarot or any other divination medium that interests you. A simple Google Images search can find you many cheat sheets/charts that teach your chosen divination medium. Dedicate some time out of your week for studying the chart(s).

Also, you should learn how to concecrate, cleans objects, and how to use your intuition. This forum is filled with how-to threads for those. I wouldn’t just read then trust only one source though, so study as many as you can.

2 Likes