Gurus and raising Kundalini

What is the necessity of one? I believe it is not required but having a professional would really help. Thoughts on this?

1 Like

You could do it on your own. But having a guru/mentor who has done it before is advised in this area as I have read there are side effects of doing it wrong. Not sure what those side effects are though :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

They can be quite nasty. Perhaps replacing a physical guru with a Spirit of ascension to aid me?

There is one spirit Deggal for ascension, some peeps on BALG have had success wid him. Not sure if he could help with kundalini. Maybe you should read some books about raising kundalini??

Physical guru or spirit does not matter as long as they can guide you properly.

1 Like

I have not read them yet :stuck_out_tongue: but they might be worth the read.

Kundalini Tantra - Swami Satyananda Saraswati
Taming the Kundalini - Swami Satyananda Saraswati

2 Likes

I’m currently reading a few books. Thanks for the tip brother

1 Like

I am also interested in this matter. May I know which books you are reading? Is the content worth the time? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So very worth the time. It’s an amazing book. It explains the philosophy behind it and then explains how to. The Serpent Power by Arthur Avalon

1 Like

Thanks Buddy :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you are looking for a book dealing with the Kundlaini, I also recommend Path Notes of An American Ninja Master. It looks at Kundalini from a Western perspective, and provides a method to accomplish it. it also goes into possible dangers and details what happened to the author when he made some mistakes and fried his brain. He has taken many students through the process so it is definitely worth looking at. He uses qi gong as a basis, which makes the process a little slower but safer.

2 Likes