Guidance: Prayer of the Miraculous Black Goat

So I came across this prayer/spell that st. Cyprian wrote in his book of spells. Has anyone ever came across this or done it or heard of it? And if yes, how successful is it?

PRAYER OF THE MIRACULOUS BLACK GOAT

The prayer of the miraculous black goat is respected and feared by many for its undisputed power. This version below is used to bring your love back. But beware, only say this prayer if you are very sure that you want this person for you, as they are irreversible.

To accomplish this, you must:

1. Light a candle and hold a knife in your right hand before the flame

2. Pray on a midnight Friday for best effectiveness.

3- Say the prayer for 7 days straight and then stay another 7 days without saying any prayer.

4 – Wait for the result.

“Miracle Black Goat, who climbed up the hill, bring me (desired name), which from my hand disappeared. (Name desired), just as the rooster crows, the donkey crows, the bell rings and the goat roars, so you will walk behind me.
Just like Caiaphas, Satan, Ferrabras, and the Chieftain of Hell, who all dominate, make (desired name) dominate, to bring me lamb, trapped under my left foot.

(Name of desire), money in the tub and in my hand shall not be lacking; thirsty you and I will not end; shot and knife, neither you nor I shall catch us; My enemies will not see me.

The fight I will win, with the powers of the miraculous Black Goat. (Name of desire), with two I see you, with three I arrest you, with Caiaphas, Satan, Ferrabrás.”

1 Like

@cuttencandy It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves. You were asked to do so after your first post back in February, and you still have not done so. Before you make another post, please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick, like what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc. Otherwise, any subsequent post you make will be removed until our rule is respected.

handIntro

Your profile shows all 6 posts that you have made so far and not a single one of them is an introduction.

No worries though. I’ll flag for the mods to take a look. If your claim is true, maybe it didn’t post for some reason.

PS: that screenshot link just gives a 404 error.

1 Like

I am very sorry about that. But I know i did follow rules

Screenshot_20200318-031237_Chrome|281x500

@cuttencandy I am looking at your profile and there’s nothing there but the Profile field in your Preferences is not the posted intro you were requested to do, anyway. :+1:

I appreciate this is unclear, if you had a bit of text in your Profile I’d just copy it into one of your posts to spare us the discussion and that would be enough, but there’s not even anything there.

Please read this to see what we mean about posts with intros, you’ll find mine in it as well:

1 Like

Do you have an email address where I can show you? I believe I posted it on a wrong post. But attaching the screenshot here doesn’t work.