Group workings to make money in the stock market

As the title says, my goal is to form a group of skilled individuals who know both the stock market and magick. We will operate in a professional, consistent manner. Casting our magick on the full moon of every month, and reaping the benefit through trades the rest of the month. This may change if we are exploiting a pattern. (I’ve noticed some very interesting patterns in stocks having to do with lunar phase.) I’m open to using any combination of methods. I currently work with goetic demons and runes (for magick and divinations). I have been daytrading in the stock market on and off for 15 years. My preferred method is Swing Trading options. I have had a lifetime accuracy of 78% in my trades. If you are interested, sign up here by posting your areas of expertise and ideas you may have.

4 Likes

I have knowledge about the stock market.
I am little experienced in magic.
I have some entities in mind that can help!
Have more interest in Day trader than swing trade.

3 Likes

This is insane that you posted this. I was opening up a checking account T my bank and started asking about investment opinions since I am to the point in my life to start playing in the market. My Aunt is in the market VP for some firm. So I take this as a sign to listen to her and start investing and playing the market.

4 Likes

Where will the working group be??

If you did something with cryptocurrency I would be interested. I think the crypto market is alot more volatile and more easily influenced than the stock market

I still have to look into that. I was thinking creating a mini forum somewhere just for those purposes. Any other ideas? I was thinking Discord at first, but I don’t think it’d be that great for when we want to look back at our results.

1 Like

I’m trying to approach the investing side with just as much expertise as the magick side. Stocks and options(my favorite) are less volatile, true, but they are easier to predict and the goal is to win. If I had information telling me where cryptocurrencies were headed in a month that’d be great, but it just doesn’t exist. I’ve been currently trading cryptocurrency and I hate it. I’m about to abandon it. I can’t time it like stocks. We’ll be using magick to enhance the probability of an already likely event. That’s the plan.

2 Likes

Do you have any magickal abilities you could add to the group? You could focus on the magick part and leave the stock research to more experienced ppl. As a member of the group, we’d let you know what stocks we’ll be picking. Then you could benefit too.

2 Likes

Great! My goal is to have some members better at the magick part and others, like yourself, better at the trading part. That way we all can have maximum benefit. We can do daytrades. that’d be fine. Just have to time the pop a lot quicker on trading day. I could offer the group a choice to swing trade the stock pick too, so less experienced ppl can enter/exist with more ease. Two ways to trade the same stock sounds good to me. The important part is that we are all focused on the same stock.

Also, I’m very interested in knowing more about what entities you’d choose. Post here, or if you’d feel more comfortable pm me, [Nicolas_Tomas]. You’re in the group.

1 Like

For starters, I was thinking of possibly working with Bune. I’ve had success working with her.

1 Like

I would definitely be better at the Magick side for sure. I have a lot of whys and relationships that I can use to help.

1 Like

I could help with the Magick part and would love to learn the market part. Hopefully after I while I could help with that part as well. How much money does it take to start?

1 Like

Ok. It was a post here while ago. Were over hundres peopls ask to join. I gess the guy want info. Spells, rituals, but noting was offer, u seem most real. Wat i can do if interested, is give u 1 spell were u call spirts every night for 40 nights, exactly, and pray a ave mary, and a father, i have to translate it, since its french, and i have a few i have collected tru my years on magic.if interested pm. But it take a week to translate, then we talk. Tis spells are not knw in america or in social media. U can pm here, if want,

I have some to call ancestors, seals etc, but i have to look. If i can find it, i translate and lyk.

unfortunately i havent been buying stocks in a while, but am looking for magick to make money flow in, preferably through circumstance

if you are still taking in people im in…
i have tried particularly on sports betting but i have not yet had strong results though i have not invested on stock market yet but i have tried expert option free demo … and it was working good somehow…
But i want to get more ideas so add me up… i can mainly share the ideas about magic… but i want to learn the stocks … it seems is not that hard to make money on this side comparing to sports betting
@Cynical_Soul

Interesting. I’m not use magic on stock market, but i invest from about 5 years, I use dividend strategy, it is slow and don’t give much money on short time, but steady one.

am a day trader also but have no knowledge of magic, I will like to be a part of your team

Yo… Sports betting is not that hard can we link up?

1 Like

sure i will message you