ROLL CALL - Group Working - Lost and Found

This would have to be handled with extreme accuracy …
This would be navy seal type stuff… and would have to be exicuted with marksman ship of a sniper.

I’m not cool with hurting innocent people …to save other people. That is just adding more hurt to the world.

Task forces for each section would need to be in place and with more than just one or two magicians.
You literally need armies.

How many areas are there in total?

Perhaps I could assign a king to each one? With their forces behind it…
This has to be done swifty and directly in and out…
Fast

Then drop bombs before they know what hit em…

It has to be dead on and accurate.

Each to king to their area of expertise. .

Bring in Marbas for healing …

Just my feelings on it tho.

3 Likes

I hear you.

Absolutely 100% agree. But that really is not an option available to those who are controlled by fear.

Yes, and I do appreciate the desire to have a better, easier life, even if I don’t agree with the methodology. My perspective is influenced by my own FUBAR psychology, though, in the sense that I really do not feel humanity was ever supposed to populate beyond numbers that existed during the stone age. My personal paradise is a world so sparsely populated that a standing army would not even be a possibility. Tribal wars could occur on small scales, but they would remain local and never have the ability to hurt anyone beyond those immediately involved. I admittedly do not have a “population friendly” perspective; a reflection of my antisocial nature.

@Eye_of_Ra … I 100% agree. This is a massive working, and I only want to see 100% success.

I unjokingly believe that the more humans there are, the more we embody “God” (the creative core within each of us) and therefore, the stronger the chances of living godhood being a thing, with ease - this is the opposite of the “elite” theory, which seems to be the opposite way around, that the fewer humans who exist in any group the more of that Source they can embody.

it was one of the things I saw in the theogenesis prophecy stuff, and when you look at how the world has adapted itself to mankind as populations boomed, how our understanding took quantum leaps into mastering things, like germ theory, electricity, computing, it’s pretty easy to trace a correlation that suggests causation.

In support of that. the very oldest forms of ritual we know of were not anchorite-style, not one operson going off alone for ALL rites - they were group workings.

Hell, they hauled tons of rocks hundreds of miles to mark these group ritual spaces, lining places like Stonehenge with the remains of illustrious people from their community just to hammer the point home, that the ritual space was a group space.

Insert random noodling about the power of mass observation, and group faith carrying the individual along with it…

Napoleon Hill et al call this the Mastermind Principle - that when a group forms sharing one single clear intent, a kind of shared mind is also created (also referenced in Xianity of course, “where two or more gather in My name”) and THAT has powers approaching godlike.

I mean some of the exposition in I think it’s Timothy’s piece in the Belial PDF is about this, spirits formed as a natural condensation effect of human consciousness.

I don’t buy that for all spirits, for reasons I covered before, but this is why I don’t favour depopulation, not trying to “argue at you” because you want what you want, just stating the metaphysics for my own views. :smiley:

6 Likes

Where can I find this? I would love to read about this more.

1 Like

I think I summarised that aspect of it correctly, I read through it pretty fast to see if anything in there was in line with the polarities/value/cost stuff he’s been hitting me with now and again.

2 Likes

Have you heard of the monkeysphere or Dunbar’s number, though? The basic concept is that there is a cognitive limit to how many humans we can truly treat as friends or loved ones (probably stemming from some sort of evolutionary and neurological basis), and thus there is a maximum size to an ideal community beyond which we necessarily treat other humans as strangers and crime increases as a consequence.

Now, I don’t think we ought to decimate the world’s population to alleviate this problem, but there is something to be said for the advantages of small tribes/communities over a giant cluster of strangers killing each other in big cities.

4 Likes

Gods help me for this to be only a success, and all abducted children age 0 to 21 be returned to their rightful home or one they can call home, safe and sound, protected and loved and not abused.

1 Like

I agree with both those points. :smiley:

2 Likes

That’s more or less where I am coming from, especially Dunbar’s number.

I appreciate the link, @Lady_Eva. I didn’t realize it was on this site or I would not have bothered you; I’m not that lazy, lol. I just saw ‘PDF’ and figured it was somewhere less accessible. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Eh no probs, I see Timothy’s just pinned it as well so it’s more visible. :+1:

2 Likes

Folks, I had the wind taken out of my sails today by an old teacher, and apparently am a magnet for parasites as of late.
An additional issue is a well known one, well to me anyway.
So, upon careful thought tonight, I feel this is a massive working that requires more experienced.magicians to run this. So would Anyone be interested in running with this and spearheading it?

1 Like

Are you sure you want to hand it over?

2 Likes

Yes.

I would still be willing to assist, but yeah.

1 Like

Could do it diffused, I had the Angel of Lost Things presence pretty heavily recently, a pink candle each focusing on this, Thursdays and Fridays, asking simply for the best outcome for all children removed from their parents and for justice against all perps who had malicious intent towards the child?

2 Likes

A Team – Search and Rescue team. Responsible for remote viewing, lock breaking, invisibility, hostage extrction, including transporting any and all victims from one location to another.
Suggested spirits: Abigar, Agaliarept, Agares, Anneberg, Azazel, Bael, Baalzephon, Buer, Bune, Clisthert, Colopatiron, Lucifer, Naamah, Samael, Oroan, Shiva, Succorbenoth, Tezrian, Thammuz, Thoth, Typhon, Unsere, Zepar. Andras, Abdiel, Abigor, Adad, Agramon, Aldonach, Surgat, Andromalius, Bathin, Purson, Aim, Glasya-Labolas, Astaroth, Gaap, Marchosias, Malphas, Vepar, Shax, Vine, Bifrons, Crocell, Alloces, Camio, Haures, Andrealphus, Cimejes, Dantalion, Michael,

B Team – Baneful magic team. Responsible for bringing powerful peoples deeds to the public eye, curses towards perpetrators magic staff, bindings to perpetrators.
Suggested spirits: Abaddon, Abdiel, Agramon, Ahriman, Alastor, Arioch, Astaroth, Astarte, Balberith, Babael, Bifrons, Carreau, Euronymous, Kali, Kostchtchie, Merihim, Mictain, Sekhmet, Asmodeus, Furfur, Sabnock, Vual, Amdusias, Gabriel, Atron, Djinn, Ladilok, Acheron, Terratur, Fortiar, Heptomaltor,

C Team – Intake coordinators. Responsible for guiding victims back to safe homes or creating safe homes for rteturned victims. Also responsible for breaking and Stockholm syndrome of victims and breaking any victim addictions to substances, setting proper life purpose for victims once recovery and therapy are underway for the victims.
Suggested spirits: Caacrinolaas, Lilith, Ipos, Naberius, Ronove, Berith, Forneus, Haagenti, Furcas, Balaam, Orobas, Auriel, Maelta, Tanazal, Kiltan, Ahl Far Dahn, Kru Vest,

D Team – Responsible for any astral combat, deflecting curses set by perpetrator magicians, deflecting curses and settings wards for victims.
Suggested spirits: Adad, Aldinach, Bechard, Dagon, Delepitorae, Hecate, Hel, Leonard, Mormo, Orias, Foras, Halphas, Focalor, Murmur, Decarabia, Seere, Samaask, Mepsitahl, Opfaal, Paralda, Paltator, Sastan,

E Team – Emergency healers for team members and victims.
Suggested spirits: Raphael, Marbas, Uphir, Marax, Stolas, Oriax, Vapula, Zagan, Nicssa, Lotir, Saspu, Tul, Glas Yos, Hent Yos, Pent Osch, Ahk Laht Esch, Eti Osh,

F Team – Responsible for discovering, stealing and reallocating perpetrator assets.
Suggested spirits: Balaam, Belial, Belphegor, Blisargon, Clauneck, Mammon, Lucifuge, Melchom, Phenex, Raum, Gremory, Ose, Amy, Volac, Pendralion, Ghob, Lukorst,

5 Likes

Where do y’all want me? I have a hunger for blood, so perhaps b or d?

2 Likes

D Team is for top notch Astral warriors.
B Team is for those dealing binding or death, truth and binding or destruction.

2 Likes

I could be both so stick me where needed

2 Likes