ROLL CALL - Group Working - Lost and Found

There will be at least three other squad leaders, if anyone wants to volunteer.

I would tell you to let people use their own methods rather than limiting what they do. Trust me, if you just let them do it, it’ll happen.

3 Likes

@Aiden_Crow … You’re right. Care to be a squad leader, or pair up with one?

1 Like

Okay everything I’m going to type below is going to look uncharacteristic but trust me it’s for a reason:

The “elites” by now WANT the world to burn, or did you really think earthquakes below major cities, 2 nuke warnings in a short period that were “false alarms” along with a sudden spate of “meteors” in the sky were a coincidence?

I said before on here, attempting to connive consent to your own destruction is how they operate, Sultitan_Itan laid it out in another thread… BE CAREFUL!!

And I do not consent to this.

COUNT ME OUT of that idea - this is NOT a game, working threads set the intent for the whole deal, and you’ve just set an intent that it’s fine to be destroyed?

Like it’s fair do’s and you’re good with that. NO!

There is no nobility in losing to people who would then, if not prevented, continue doing what they’re doing.

Look I’m not trying to be a dick here but I made the Operation Hera thread, I did that in a VERY specific way, same with the March 1st threads, you do NOT go giving de facto consent to your enemies, which in magickal terms is a real thing that can be used against you.

I had several near misses on fatal accidents with that at the start of last year as a result of engaging in Operation Hera and that was despite careful wording at all stages (online and off) and also with limirless protection in place, because this is a serious business.

If I’m going to be involved in this, we need some kind of common agreement as of now that no-one makes defeatist statements giving consent because like it or not, magick can be very legalistic in nature, and if you write that into the intent at any stage of the planning, and people read it and continue joining in, that IS giving consent.

I’ve been doing magickal warfare of various kinds for a very long time, trust me I learned the hard way on this one.

I’m sorry to rant at you @Woodsman81 but this is a deadly serious business, careless talk can fuck things up… my alternatives here are to:

1. decline to get involved without giving a reason and then treat the lives of people I care about like nothing, just so everyone goes on thinking I’m “nice”

2. try deleting stuff and handling it via PM, BUT those posts have been up for hours now and have likes meaning basically people saying they consent. And I already deleted one post last night that was made, then explained why via PM, but that of course didn’t explain why not to do this to anyone else.

You want people who have experience with magickal war? Don’t ignore the advice of someone who has.

I’m truly sorry to call this in public but it’s got to be dealt with if this is going to be anything other than a disaster.

I only give consent to the victory of my work and the destruction of my enemies, and you should too!

6 Likes

I could do some stuff to help ‘grease the wheels’ for the more heavy hitting people who decide to participate.

2 Likes

Post’s up with Angel info:

3 Likes

For the record, I do not consent to being destroyed by anyone or anything. I’m just here to hone my skills; bonus points if the goal’s reasonably well-intentioned.

5 Likes

Hm…
I can recommend the right entities for the required jobs.

3 Likes

No I hear what you are saying, but what I said is 100% in alignment with my personal values. Hear me out:

Historically, every time we depopulate half the bloody planet it gives an opportunity to start again. We are packed right now, our economies are failing, and the grip of the psychopathic control grid has never been tighter and so insidious. Our population just keeps getting larger and the scope of our personal freedoms, worldwide, is growing smaller. Nothing is going to change under these conditions. Call me a nay-sayer and a negative ninny, but I believe what I see shoved right in my face and I am an apt student of history. Every time in history a similar situation has rose the solution has invariably involved the death and suffering of the masses on large scales.

I know. Take an example like WW1. It was nothing more than a depopulation exercise to reduce the chances of the leaders losing power after they saw what happened in Russia. It scared them, so they effectively reduced the population demographic that could actually pose a threat to them. Well, they walked right into that one. If mankind once again finds itself in the same situation yet again and chooses to point the weapons at each other instead of the elite once again, then I have no pity for them and in fact see it as a good thing to weed out the weak minded. People who chose to fight each other instead of a common enemy SHOULD go the way of the Dodo. We do not need them; we never have. Also, the elites are only half to blame. Since when did personal accountability stop being a thing? On one hand, the elites lead everyone around by the nose. On the other hand, you have billions of grown men and women who allow themselves to be led around by the nose. I have equal disdain for both.

Nobility? No. But it does carry with it a level of pragmatism. And it is most certainly NOT a game. Like I said, I am being true to my personal values. I would prefer death over oppression, so if I get killed in the process of trying to smash this shit show to pieces then: A. it is not my problem anymore. B. It does not really matter too much because I will be back at some point to try again in some form eventually. I have not set an intent to be destroyed, I have set a standard that I will smash apart my opposition until it kills me or I win. IMO there is nothing wrong with being a juggernaut of sorts in this situation. Someone has to pay that price eventually, and I am not so in love with myself that I shy away from the possibility that it could be me. My template exists for these kind of things.

You are not being a dick, lol, but Operation Hera also had more specific targets. What this thread is suggesting is on such a mass scale that mass chaos could be the only result. I’m not giving my enemies consent so much as I am pointing out that the stakes are high in a fight like this. To go into any kind of battle assuming that you cannot be harmed is a poor idea, to me.

Absolutely, but at the same time, walking in to a fight like this without all involved being aware of the potential consequences is equally dangerous and almost criminal.

I did not feel that way; no apologies needed. Perhaps a change of wording then, but in the spirit I suggest?

Post edit: IMO, by virtue of the fact that you willfully engage in a fight you are giving consent for them to fight back. Also, I said our destruction, it was in the context of humanity, not anyone specifically or myself. Also not neccessarily a bad thing.

With respect, I cannot even slightly agree with that - the levels of trust in authority, sheer damned tiredness of the average working class and lower middle-class man of that era, and the non-stop infiltration of all forms of media to pump one single message didn’t give ordinary people any opportunity to think deeply on the matter, you take for granted the information of the internet age here, I think.

it is also a fact that defectors got shot, and there was a draft - these didn’t give the average man much choice.

Also, i mean I don’t want to go there in this thread, but there’s a whole layer of Rothschild involvement etc… the “elites” who were behind the Russian revolution, and not afraid of it.

I did suggest ways that could also be avoided, and the energy steered into constructive patterns, it was my first post into this thread.

After every great loss of life (mostly European, north African/middle eastern, and Asian life) in the “world wars,” the “elite” have merely entrenched their power, I see not reason whatsoever this would change if destabilisation was escalated - the Arab Spring was a planned destabilisation of MENA regimes, and look at the appalling results, a refugee crisis that’s destroying Europe, and an entrenchment of regressive Islamic theocracies in that region.

Maybe though to avoid derailment, the best thing I can do is say I will opt out of the working BUT I have posted the Angel of Lost Things info, that should help, create a demarcation with four people doing a simultaneous summoning, and with as much geographic distance between points as you can get, and try to agree a time to create a holding space with the intent of overseeing this working. :+1:

No, I engage in attacks, I may be English but we only do that fair play stuff when it suits us. :wink:

I only want to see my enemies burn, i am not remotely interested in them beyond that.

1 Like

In terms of bringing the children back, there are a few spirits that blink people from one country to another.
I would suggest pairing that spirit to the rescuing spirit. I am working out the details in my head. So a little slower process.
My original post in tmw had four or five spirits that would be the A-Team, add a transport spirit and that should be sufficient.

As far as revenge, that is obviously a topic that rouses severe emotions.
When I was watching that movie, it caused anger to rise up, which was the inspiration for the post.
We need to recognize that those abducted children are a part of a worldwide issue and need the help.
Let’s be careful with our words for a bit.

Well I think we agree on that.

So what about the 10,000 years prior to that? They did not have an ample amount of chances to learn from mistake after mistake after mistake?

Yes, it did. A lieutenant cannot execute a deserter if the rest of the squad is on the same page and they all train their weapons on that lieutenant. This is exactly what I am talking about. People allow themselves to be ruled by fear; I have no use for those types. Ever. A draft only works if the masses allow it to occur. If the entire population refuses to fight then who is going to enforce a draft? But there is the problem,once again; people allow themselves to be ruled by fear, they can never seem to work together, and they are so in love with themselves that nobody is willing to be the first to fall. Not characteristics of a species worth saving, IMO.

I did not see any viable solutions (to me), but you did make six excellent points as to why something like this could only result in utter chaos. Operation Hera was effective because it targeted a relatively small demographic. But this…not so much.

Truth be told these guys are probably much better off with you in on this than me. When you are a hammer everything looks like a nail, and I am most certainly a hammer :wink: I also do not hold our species in high enough regard to handle a task like this responsibly, so on that note, I will respectfully bow out of this one, and I wish you all the best of success.

^^^This^^^ is the kind of stuff that makes me love your perspectives, Lady Eva. Much respect here, lol.

1 Like

There we differ, I think: my manifesto stated on here too many times to bother with another link, is theogenesis, ascent, for all who desire it.

Another massacre will only set us back, as a purely pragmatic note, all recent wars have seen an upsurge in people trafficking, especially children of both sexes, and young women, the chaos has not liberated them, it’s driven them from the safety of their communities and families into rape and slavery, with no prospects once they fail to serve as needed.

People aspire to emulate that which succeeds, and where they cannot do that for any reason, they seek to align with it and slipstream that current, to give an energy exchange in return for getting the benefits they could NOT have acquired by their own hand.

This leads to you having elecrticity in your home, despite being unable to build and maintain a generator - you let the people who could, do it for you, and you pay life energy (wages) for that privilege.

People who have accepted various power structures (of the non-electrical variety) were basically doing the same. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

This would have to be handled with extreme accuracy …
This would be navy seal type stuff… and would have to be exicuted with marksman ship of a sniper.

I’m not cool with hurting innocent people …to save other people. That is just adding more hurt to the world.

Task forces for each section would need to be in place and with more than just one or two magicians.
You literally need armies.

How many areas are there in total?

Perhaps I could assign a king to each one? With their forces behind it…
This has to be done swifty and directly in and out…
Fast

Then drop bombs before they know what hit em…

It has to be dead on and accurate.

Each to king to their area of expertise. .

Bring in Marbas for healing …

Just my feelings on it tho.

3 Likes

I hear you.

Absolutely 100% agree. But that really is not an option available to those who are controlled by fear.

Yes, and I do appreciate the desire to have a better, easier life, even if I don’t agree with the methodology. My perspective is influenced by my own FUBAR psychology, though, in the sense that I really do not feel humanity was ever supposed to populate beyond numbers that existed during the stone age. My personal paradise is a world so sparsely populated that a standing army would not even be a possibility. Tribal wars could occur on small scales, but they would remain local and never have the ability to hurt anyone beyond those immediately involved. I admittedly do not have a “population friendly” perspective; a reflection of my antisocial nature.

@Eye_of_Ra … I 100% agree. This is a massive working, and I only want to see 100% success.

I unjokingly believe that the more humans there are, the more we embody “God” (the creative core within each of us) and therefore, the stronger the chances of living godhood being a thing, with ease - this is the opposite of the “elite” theory, which seems to be the opposite way around, that the fewer humans who exist in any group the more of that Source they can embody.

it was one of the things I saw in the theogenesis prophecy stuff, and when you look at how the world has adapted itself to mankind as populations boomed, how our understanding took quantum leaps into mastering things, like germ theory, electricity, computing, it’s pretty easy to trace a correlation that suggests causation.

In support of that. the very oldest forms of ritual we know of were not anchorite-style, not one operson going off alone for ALL rites - they were group workings.

Hell, they hauled tons of rocks hundreds of miles to mark these group ritual spaces, lining places like Stonehenge with the remains of illustrious people from their community just to hammer the point home, that the ritual space was a group space.

Insert random noodling about the power of mass observation, and group faith carrying the individual along with it…

Napoleon Hill et al call this the Mastermind Principle - that when a group forms sharing one single clear intent, a kind of shared mind is also created (also referenced in Xianity of course, “where two or more gather in My name”) and THAT has powers approaching godlike.

I mean some of the exposition in I think it’s Timothy’s piece in the Belial PDF is about this, spirits formed as a natural condensation effect of human consciousness.

I don’t buy that for all spirits, for reasons I covered before, but this is why I don’t favour depopulation, not trying to “argue at you” because you want what you want, just stating the metaphysics for my own views. :smiley:

6 Likes

Where can I find this? I would love to read about this more.

1 Like

I think I summarised that aspect of it correctly, I read through it pretty fast to see if anything in there was in line with the polarities/value/cost stuff he’s been hitting me with now and again.

2 Likes

Have you heard of the monkeysphere or Dunbar’s number, though? The basic concept is that there is a cognitive limit to how many humans we can truly treat as friends or loved ones (probably stemming from some sort of evolutionary and neurological basis), and thus there is a maximum size to an ideal community beyond which we necessarily treat other humans as strangers and crime increases as a consequence.

Now, I don’t think we ought to decimate the world’s population to alleviate this problem, but there is something to be said for the advantages of small tribes/communities over a giant cluster of strangers killing each other in big cities.

4 Likes