The Grimoire of Beatrice: An Egregore (Group Servitor) Experiment

I know, right? She is working as hard as she can, but we still can’t figure out what these issues are that causing trouble in my life.

4 Likes

why not try doing a ritual to remove blocks?

3 Likes

Well it’s YOU you daft bastard! lol!!

Step aside, let the chicas take the task of tidying up… fucking hell, the CRAP you have stacked in your rat’s nest of a mind :stuck_out_tongue:

Srsly - stop thinking about money, go imagine some stuff or do some stuff, maybe bang Hillary Clinton since you like your MILFs old and rancid! :stuck_out_tongue:

(Just teeasin…)

You SHOULD get some stuff by Tuesday, if you do, pls post, because if it happens and you don’t it might just roll back up and vamoosh.

5 Likes

I’ve done that, @Nagathex . Still doing that. I even have another servitor I created to assist me to help in my magick and do for me to the astral realm what the US Ambassador to the United Nations does for the US. She is investigating what is going on and trying to resolve any disputes.

4 Likes

Something to do whilst waiting:

4 Likes

Things are finally turning around for me:

7 Likes

This is an updated sigil/talisman for Beatrice:

Thanks to all.

6 Likes

Just wondering how it worked out any results from this working as of yet

2 Likes

As you read through this entire thread, there has been many results from this working. And, this project has been used as a template for creating other servitors. Also, in a way Beatrice is a group servitor or egregore that can help or even initiate people into the Akashic Records (Hall of Records) in thew astral realm. In a sense, she is intended to be a “super librarian” or “user interface” for the astral realm, but can teach or tutor you the information that you need to know.

8 Likes

Can I be a part of this project?

2 Likes

Of course. Join in. Beatrice as you can see in this thread, already exists. Just evoke or invoke her. Post your results here.

The more people conjure her, the stronger she gets. She survives of attention and gratitude. Despite the common characteristics mentioned above, she will appear slightly different depending on your subconscious.

3 Likes

What’s her Email address? Such an entity most be well connected. :thinking:

2 Likes

That is all for now.

3 Likes

And, yes. All sigils are still valid unless stated otherwise.

2 Likes

This topic bumped for me, no idea why but maybe she’s trying to get someone’s attention?

@CyberLord

5 Likes

Some Weird but handy timing about this for me :alien:

4 Likes

Hi cyberseeker,

Have you ever heard of the experiment: “Phillip The Ghost”? If you have not, here is a link with a summary of the experiment: Philip experiment - Wikipedia
I am not fond of only using Wikipedia as a reference, but it will give you an idea of how science can be involved in creating otherworldly entities.

I believe this is part of a concept in physics called “self-reference cosmology.” The first time I read of this concept, it was in a great book called “The Holographic Universe” by the late physicist Michael Talbot. He states that electrons, for example, are at the core of our world, but based on evidence presented in his book, they only exists because we perceive them to exist in a certain way. Yet, we only exist because they exist.
Further, according to findings of the Double Slit Experiment, they behave based on how we observe them. Take extra terrestrials. While they may be of another world/universe/dimension, we are just as much a part of their subjective conscious as they are a part of ours.
Implications such as this could mean that entities that we create have a consciousness that we are a part of, but because we created them they are linked to our consciousness as well.
I am curious to know what you think about this, and if you have room I would quite enjoy being a part of this experiment or at the very least provide some consultation.

-Balkan

2 Likes

I am glad you referenced this, @balkan, I am familiar with the “Phillip” experiment. And, I when I first read Talbot’s book years ago, I fell in love with it! I have even used the phrase “holographic universe” several times in other threads on this BALG forum site,

3 Likes

Oh god yes. Ever since I read his book and watched the short discussion concerning the literature and its implications, I have been trying to connect the principles contained within and the properties of magick. For magick is not about manipulating the fabric or laws of reality and nature, but it is about applying the principles of reality to fulfill them.

2 Likes

Beatrice likes the renewed interest in her and recommends these books:

https://www.amazon.com/Create-Servitor-Power-Thought-Forms-ebook/dp/B00V2SZQKI/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1537942729&sr=8-6&keywords=servitor+magick

Search this BALG forum and Youtube.

You can evoke/invoke her like any other spirit and write about your experiences with her. Maybe you can use her in a story or novel. You can “charge” an amulet or a talisman with her energy. This would in a sense be “housing” her I guess?

Also, she suggests trying her fellow thoughtforms:

3 Likes