Grimorum verum: questions on this and Humots

Usually in occult literature, many grimoires give bizarre instructions on rituals sacrifice this animal on this day, wearing this this way. The grimorum verum is no exception. I want to know how i can evoke these spirits, because I know some is just occult fluff, but what parts of the book do these spirits actually want for an evocation?

Side questions: can someone share their experiences with Humots? Can he bring a book in your hands free? How long would his manifestation take?

Most of the uncommon ingredients are ciphers for materials in ancient Egypt.

Truthfully the only thing you need to summon a demon is your own telepathy and will to communicate. We use the ritual as a means of hacking our own brain to get the effect. I still use rituals and tools for summoning demons and mostly because I just love the art and aesthetics and ritual it’s self but at this point for me and I’m sure for most people who have been in it for a while will tell you that starting out these things are sort of necessary but as you grow you need less and less of the crutches but along the way you may find that it is a wonderful enjoyment that you may want to do just for the hell of it.

1 Like

I have used Humoths sigil once to bring me a specific book that I wanted back then and in a day or two I got some extra money to buy the said book. I havent evoked him, so I cant comment on his appearence, communication etc though.

1 Like

[quote=“desmonX, post:1, topic:9078”]Usually in occult literature, many grimoires give bizarre instructions on rituals sacrifice this animal on this day, wearing this this way. The grimorum verum is no exception. I want to know how i can evoke these spirits, because I know some is just occult fluff, but what parts of the book do these spirits actually want for an evocation?

Side questions: can someone share their experiences with Humots? Can he bring a book in your hands free? How long would his manifestation take?[/quote]

Are you talking about the part where you gotta take Goat skin?

[quote=“Globalitz, post:5, topic:9078”][quote=“desmonX, post:1, topic:9078”]Usually in occult literature, many grimoires give bizarre instructions on rituals sacrifice this animal on this day, wearing this this way. The grimorum verum is no exception. I want to know how i can evoke these spirits, because I know some is just occult fluff, but what parts of the book do these spirits actually want for an evocation?

Side questions: can someone share their experiences with Humots? Can he bring a book in your hands free? How long would his manifestation take?[/quote]

Are you talking about the part where you gotta take Goat skin?[/quote]
I just had a thought, perhaps some of what we consider strange and difficult to obtain such as goat skin, could have been commonplace when the Grimoire was written.

1 Like

Yea I see that Adam. I’m talking about in general how can I tell which parts to ignore in a grimoire and what to take seriously. When using kingdoms of flame I disregarded the kingdoms squares, while still seeing the spirits themselves with their sigils, I felt weird in evoking them, and I would never see results. Then a buddy of mine told me I had to use the squares or else they wouldn’t listen/come etc. To avoid such mistakes again, was the purpose of this thread. To see what parts to disregard in a grimoire. Any more advice? Any other books like that?

[quote=“AdamThoth, post:6, topic:9078”][quote=“Globalitz, post:5, topic:9078”][quote=“desmonX, post:1, topic:9078”]Usually in occult literature, many grimoires give bizarre instructions on rituals sacrifice this animal on this day, wearing this this way. The grimorum verum is no exception. I want to know how i can evoke these spirits, because I know some is just occult fluff, but what parts of the book do these spirits actually want for an evocation?

Are you talking about the part where you gotta take Goat skin?[/quote]
I just had a thought, perhaps some of what we consider strange and difficult to obtain such as goat skin, could have been commonplace when the Grimoire was written.[/quote]

Probably, Jake Kent in his Trve Grimoire says to get a piece of paper and do the same process of throwing salt on it , putting it in a pot like it is actual goat skin, he views the process as very important.

1 Like